High School Musical 3
Yes, readers, its ANOTHER sequel to the most overhyped and pathetic series ever and it's coming out this month in cinemas
Currently, Disney Channel is busy promoting the movie 24/7 and it looks just as bad as the others, but there seems to be more cast members now and hopefully Disney will get a better plot than the usual ones.
Disney movies have the most predictable plots ever. Its always the background, then the conflict, then the bad guys win at first, then the good guys own the bad guys some how and the end. Everyone lives happily ever after like nothing happened before.
It doesn't help when most of the viewers are children. Disney movies lead these children to believe that the world is like toyland, always peaceful and the good guys always win. That is totally untrue. Disney movies plant a false perception of an utopia in the young children's minds.
When they are older, they will be hit with sinister incidents and treated unfairly some way or another. Then, they will start realising that the world isn't always fair. However, by then, its sometimes too late.
I dislike how Disney movies end and I think there should be more twist in it. The over simplicity of the plot certainly does not appeal to me!
Back to the topic on hand, HSM 3 is promised to be the best in the series and lets all hope, it ends there. I don't really trust Disney in making a good movie, but well, maybe this'll be different.
I will never know until I watch it. Thus, I shall watch it when it comes out in the cinema.
Labels: Reviews
6:50 PM