<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7946875356194964400?origin\x3dhttp://pull-release-dead.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Knowing Me

-My name is Kian Seng

-Doing it with style since 31st Dec '93

-Capricornian through and through

-Professor of Procrastination

-10 A*s and 1 A for IGCSEs

-Year 11 of IIS for 2009/2010

-President of the Student Council

-Interact Club Director

-Vice Captain of Mars

-Insatiably Passionate

-Endlessly Curious

-Fantastically Critical

-Fiercely Protective

-Annoyingly Assertive

-Amazingly Rambunctious

-Flamboyantly Arrogant

Not enough? Go figure


Music, anyone?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Straight Talk Express



alternative exits.

Rockstarr Rachel
Dependable Joel
Trustworthy Grace
Amicable Hui Zen

Emo Mr Raj
Stylish Loong Sheng
Humble Mav
Shy Jamie
Pool Girl Jenny
Baller Wan Bang
Funny U-Guan
Fashionable William Teh
Cheerful Louis
Melancholic Kelvin
Kinky Kath
Sporty Kshitij
Head Prefect Jono
Quiet Natalie
Loud Nouvina
Pretty Susumel
Soft-spoken Pearlly
ODDBALL Evelyn

my days, not yours.

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010

thank you.

Edited by Yours Truly
Base Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, October 17, 2008

FlyFM is probably the lamest radio station in Malaysia. They brought lameness to a whole new level.

I am a frequent listener of FlyFM and I have been listening to the station for the past 2 months since I took the effort to relocate the radio from my study room to my room.

Well, you will probably be asking why I dislike flyfm that much. Its over a single program.

Every friday night, a random girl/guy will call up the DJs and tell them about his/her incompetency in dating and his/her crush on this guy/gal. Below are transcripts of 2 incidents.

Transcript #1
Guy: Hi, I am Ah Beng (name made up by me)
DJs: Hey, how're you dude?
Guy: Bad, I have this crush on this girl.....(blah blah blah blah blah, going on for the next 5 minutes or so.)
DJs: Well, now, since u gave us her number just now, we'll phone her and ask on your behalf ok?
Guy: Yeah ok!

Phone picked up

Girl: Hello, Ah Lian (name made up by me) speaking
DJs: Hello, these is fat and fabe (made up DJ names) from Fly FM!
Girl: OMG OMG OMG! (Acting all bimboish) (I swear she said OMG for like 1413413 times, someone should tell her thats using God's name in vain and saying OMG is sinful!)
DJs: Well, Ah Lian, we want to task u something
Girl: What?!! (still giggling)
DJs: Heard that ur college prom is coming up. Have u got a date yet?
Girl: Well....sadly no....
DJs: Ah good good, because we have a surprise on you. Ah Beng, show your stuff!

Ah beng: Hi Ah Lian, I am Ah Beng here. I was wondering whether you got urself a date yet or not for the (INSERT COLLEGE NAME) prom
Ah Lian : No (sheepishly)
Ah Beng: Well, in that case, can you be go with me to the prom?
Ah Lian: (Thought for a minute), NOleh
Ah Beng: Why ar? I ask you in special way liao wor. Go with me lahhhh. Please lar, please lar! (in a very stupid lalaish way)

Ah Lian: Giggles and say Yes
DJ BUTTS IN AND SAYS: Hahaha, we told her to say no just now before we put her on air.....
Ah Beng: Thank You ar!! Thank you ar! See you in (INSERT PLACE)

The End.

TRANSCRIPT 2
DJ: Oh, we have a phone call...hmm....
Altan: Hi, I am Altan.
DJ: Hi Altan, how are ya?
Altan: Bad, quite bad.
DJ: Why?
Altan: Well I saw this guy in Damansara that day. He is hot and tall. He was a friend of a friend of mine and I chatted with him for half an hour and he carried himself really well during our convo. I saw him with a girl later but they don't look happy and I think I am having a crush on this guy.
DJ: Oh really AR? Aiyoh, so kesian. Come on, we help you.

PHONE.........

DJ: Hi Bodohlah! This is Fly FM calling ya!
Bodohla: Wow! So Whats up?
DJ: Well, I heard that ur quite hot
Bodohla: Thats not really nice hearing that coming from a guy
DJ: Don't worry la, we are acting on someone's behalf on asking you out for a date
Bodohla: Who?!
DJ: Wait la, let me talk. She saw u in damansara a week ago and she chatted wid ya for half an hour. She thinks you carried yourself really well during the convo and she wants to go out with ya. However, she was intimidated when she saw you with another girl but both of you don't look happy.... So, do you have a girlfriend
Bodohla: Ya....I have one
DJ: Eh, dude, if you are so hot, i am quite sure, you're nt new to girls lar, but since you had a girlfriend, will you still go out with this girl?
Bodohla: Hmm....well, are you guys trying to make me double date?!
DJ: ok, lets take the girlfriend outta this equation....Will you still go out with her?
Bodohla: Well, probably lar

DJ: Ok, lets hand the air over to Altan!

Altan: HI BODOHLA (GIGGLES INCOMPREHENSIBLY)
Bodohla: Hi Altan! How are you?
Altan: Fine, how are you?!
Bodohla: Fine also lar....So you're the girl who wants to go out with me....
Altan: Yea....
Bodohla: I am quite sure my girlfriend will not be happy
DJ BUTTS IN: Ahem, Bodohla, I am quite sure you'll know what to do when you have 2 hot girls with ya for the night
EVERYONE LAUGHS
Bodohla: Okla ok la, Altan.

----END----

The above names are obviously made up again.

Fly FM is making a joke out of their listeners and insulting our intelligence. Goodness, something is making me think that hearing Ah Bengs and Ah Lians, Bodohlas and Altan proposing to each other is SOOOOO entertaining.....=_=

Labels:

10:46 PM
1 Comment(s)