Didn't turn out as bad as I thought it would.
Considering the fact that I barely studied at home and only did last 20 minutes revisions during home room, I managed to emerge from the week relatively unscathed.
Firstly, I found the Econs exam quite simple and I got all my MCQs correct. I hope I'll score and A+ there...
Secondly, I got 100% in my favourite subject, Accountings. I knew I could do it! My interest in the subject, coupled along with a few minutes of studying and my never wavering attention in class helped me through alot. Accountings is a simple subject indeed and I like it alot.
Heh, I just love business subjects!
Thirdly, I got 95% for Chemistry, with a very minor mistake. I also received 96% in my Math, highest in class.
Finally, Add Math. I left the worst for the last. I only got a meagre 68% in it and I find that extremely dissatisfactory, no doubt, I lost points due to my own time management. Of course, it was also Suhan's fault for shouting out loud that Mrs Logen gave us an additional 10 minutes which forced Mrs Logen to take the papers immediately. If not for his stupidity, I would had probably got higher marks since I left a 6 points question for the last...
Well, what I studied didn't come out and I lost quite a number of points in the logarithms section....Oh well, its my first time, I shall improve by at least 25% in the next exam!
I am still quite puzzled at how the topscorers in Add math, namely Daniel, Evelyn and Ashwin failed to score just as high in Math. Isn't Math much simpler?
Overall, it was a good week. I liked my results from the Business subjects!
Labels: Examinations and Results