<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7946875356194964400?origin\x3dhttp://pull-release-dead.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Knowing Me

-My name is Kian Seng

-Doing it with style since 31st Dec '93

-Capricornian through and through

-Professor of Procrastination

-10 A*s and 1 A for IGCSEs

-Year 11 of IIS for 2009/2010

-President of the Student Council

-Interact Club Director

-Vice Captain of Mars

-Insatiably Passionate

-Endlessly Curious

-Fantastically Critical

-Fiercely Protective

-Annoyingly Assertive

-Amazingly Rambunctious

-Flamboyantly Arrogant

Not enough? Go figure


Music, anyone?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Straight Talk Express



alternative exits.

Rockstarr Rachel
Dependable Joel
Trustworthy Grace
Amicable Hui Zen

Emo Mr Raj
Stylish Loong Sheng
Humble Mav
Shy Jamie
Pool Girl Jenny
Baller Wan Bang
Funny U-Guan
Fashionable William Teh
Cheerful Louis
Melancholic Kelvin
Kinky Kath
Sporty Kshitij
Head Prefect Jono
Quiet Natalie
Loud Nouvina
Pretty Susumel
Soft-spoken Pearlly
ODDBALL Evelyn

my days, not yours.

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010

thank you.

Edited by Yours Truly
Base Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Sunday, November 9, 2008

1. I had a very heated argument with Evelyn about this topic. "ANYONE CAN SUCCEED IN THEIR STUDIES AS LONG AS THEY ARE HARDWORKING ENOUGH"

2. Evelyn believes that some people are not born for studying. She believes they simply CANNOT succeed in their studies.

3. I on the other hand believe that her theory is FATALLY wrong. In my opinion, anyone can succeed if they studied hard enough.

4. I am a perfect example of this. I was not born with Einstein's mind. I got to my present level because I am willing to fight for it. I am willing to STUDY and pour over books to excel. I have a willing mother who is there to support me. I am willing to be hardworking.

5. Any other person can do what I did. JUST STUDY HARD ENOUGH.

6. If you are born with a lower intelligence level, just be MORE hardworking than your peers. If you still can't ace it, maybe u have a wrong method of studying.

7. But the point is, once you find the correct method and you put real hard work into it, you WILL SUCCEED.

8. Whats so difficult about studying for exams? Its just shifting information from ur textbook and expressing it in ur exam paper in different ways.

9. Another analogy is, on checkpoint eve, my essay was probably one of the worst in class. I did not give up. I went home and rewrote the essay and got the gist of it. The next morning, I wrote an essay worthy of a perfect score and I got it.

10. I got it through HARD WORK.

11. Another analogy, if you cannot think out of the box like me, then you study the thoughts and opinions of other people who CAN think out of the box. Mix and implement and put them onto ur exam paper. Then you'll get it. You just have to refer to, fiddle and understand other's thoughts and opinions if you cannot think out of the box.

12. Anyone can succeed, just be hardworking enough. Then, there is absolutely no way you can fail your exam.

Labels:

2:04 AM
0 Comment(s)