Accoutings---100 A+
Economics--- 97 A+
Math-------- 95 A+
Chemistry--- 94 A
Physics------ 93 A
BM---------- 90 A
English ------89 A
Biology------ 84 B
ICT--------- 79 B
Add Math--- 68 C
1. Sorta good I suppose, cept for Add Math. But well, its my first time, next time, I'll get an A...
2. Bio, is because I didn't pass up my lab book as I was absent from school. If I did, I may get an A. So =_=
3. ICT is just jaw dropping. I mean, come on the exam was so bloody simple yet the stupid coursework pulled everyone down.....
4. Accoutings and Econs, my forte and my favourites, obviously will be my top scores.
5. Barely surviving in English and embarassing to lose 10 marks in BM, probably becuz of CW again.
6. Pathetic coursework pulled my chemistry score down, from 95 ---> 94. Damn, or else, I'll get an A+
7. Math and Physics okok la...
8. So next term, must focus more on Bio, Add Math and ICT.
9. I wanna get straight As and get 5 A+s. I have already identified my potential A+s already, Math, Chemistry, Econs, Accountings and Physics. Should pick up another one in BM and make it a perfect 6!
10. Doubt I'll be able to get an A+ in bio and english. ICT, must do properly the cw and add math is just plain difficult... PRACTICE more!!!!
11. But well, its good enough for my first term, I suppose. At least, I didn't fail Add math even though it was my first time taking it. ICT and BIO sure can get A next term, just a lil bit more of luck and hardwork!
So XD!
Labels: Examinations and Results