1. I really wish that the holidays can go on longer. Its been an interesting enough holiday and I really really wish that I can get what I want before the holiday ends.
2. Whenever I think of my birthday, I also inevitably think of the end of my holidays. Then, from there to ADD MATH TUTORIALS to the mid year exam scheduled on February.
3. Whenever I see my tutorials stacking at the corner, I feel like strangling myself for procrastinating.
4. Hey, but thats what Holidays are for right? Its for us to relax, recollect and recuperate from a whole term of hard work.
5. There are loads of stuff happening in my life now and I am really confused about them.
6. I feel like going to Alaska, and staying there without coming back without the burden of studying and life in general.
7. I also do wish that school burns down between now and the 4th so that I won't have to go to school and attend add math classes and do mid term exams! :P
Labels: Musings and Thoughts
1:26 AM