1. I cycle alot around my neighbourhood during the evenings.
2. I am good at it and am not afraid to admit it. I only learnt to cycle when I was 11+, quite late actually. I used to eye kids of my age cycling around in the 2 wheel bicycles but I only had the child version bike with 3 wheels.
3. I finally couldn't stand it and pestered Joshua Loo and Natalie Chai to teach me how to cycle. Since they live near me, I go to them almost every evening and borrow their bike to learn.
4. Then, when I finally could cycle, my aunt bought her sister a nice Lexon bicycle which cost like 1k+. After a few months, she gave the bike to me and went off to KL. She didn't need it so I thought, hey why don't I bike around with her bike?
5. So, I started biking again around the neighbourhood. I love how the wind blows towards my face and music from my phone blaring at my ears through the headphones.
6. Sometimes I cycle to the nearest stall to get smth to eat/drink just for the sake of it. I help my mum get stuff at the nearest grocery shop sometimes when she is not free to go out.
7. I cycle to visit my primary school friends as alot of them stay near me and its always nice to pay them a visit since they are all very nice people.
8. I like cycling and I am posting this just to irritate Rachel.
Signin Off,
Kian Seng.
Labels: Musings and Thoughts
6:42 PM