1 What's your ambition?
Lawyer
2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
Friends
3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Never
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Yes, I suffer from OVERconfidence
5. How many babies you want?
None please
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Obviously...
7. What is your goal for this year?
Get 3 6's in Checkpoint which I did not
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
Depends
9. What's your nickname?
I answered this before
10.What feeling do you love most?
Argumentative
11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
Oh shut up...
12. Is there anything you wanna tell the ppl you hate ?
Erm...stop making me hate ya?
13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Most of them
14. What does flying means to you?
Do I really need to answer this?
15. What do you crave for the most currently?
Mcd
16. Who's hotter,Chace Crawford or Kevin Peake?
Neither
17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words: .Insanely free and erm bored
18. Your hobby is...? Computeering
19. If time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?
When I was in Alaska
20. are you happy with life now?
Sort of.
Labels: Tags