<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7946875356194964400?origin\x3dhttp://pull-release-dead.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Knowing Me

-My name is Kian Seng

-Doing it with style since 31st Dec '93

-Capricornian through and through

-Professor of Procrastination

-10 A*s and 1 A for IGCSEs

-Year 11 of IIS for 2009/2010

-President of the Student Council

-Interact Club Director

-Vice Captain of Mars

-Insatiably Passionate

-Endlessly Curious

-Fantastically Critical

-Fiercely Protective

-Annoyingly Assertive

-Amazingly Rambunctious

-Flamboyantly Arrogant

Not enough? Go figure


Music, anyone?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Straight Talk Express



alternative exits.

Rockstarr Rachel
Dependable Joel
Trustworthy Grace
Amicable Hui Zen

Emo Mr Raj
Stylish Loong Sheng
Humble Mav
Shy Jamie
Pool Girl Jenny
Baller Wan Bang
Funny U-Guan
Fashionable William Teh
Cheerful Louis
Melancholic Kelvin
Kinky Kath
Sporty Kshitij
Head Prefect Jono
Quiet Natalie
Loud Nouvina
Pretty Susumel
Soft-spoken Pearlly
ODDBALL Evelyn

my days, not yours.

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010

thank you.

Edited by Yours Truly
Base Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ok, doing tags are actually quite fun. Eve, you may now tag me as it is your birthday.

THE SELF
[01] Name: Looi Kian Seng
[02] Nickname: Mr. Ego, Guy with the Limited Vocab, KanNotSing
[03] Married: No.
[04] Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
[05] Gender: Male.
[06] Age: 14 and 11 months and 21 days
[07] High School: Ipoh International School
[08] College: -
[09] Height: Approx. 165cm
[10] Weight: 57kg plus.
[11] Do you like yourself: LOL! This is just weird. Obviously I love myself.
[12] Piercings: Thankfully, none.
[13] Right or left: -
[14] Are you a freak : Depends to whom.
[15] Hair: Black.
[16] Skin: Tanned
[17] Allergic: None
[18] What are you doing now: Listening to music and doing you.
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: Probably sleep
[20] What will you do 10 years later : To quote myself, I don’t care what happens 10 years later, I only want to know what’ll happen tomorrow.

THE FAMILY
[21] Live with mother/father/parents: Parents.
[22] Siblings(included you): 2 brothers and 2 sisters.
[23] Eldest: Me
[24] Youngest: Sister
[25] Love/hate your family: More to apathy

THE LOVE
[26] You found your another half: Not really
[27] If yes, who is he/she: None of your business
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: -
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: 3
[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000): Tried
[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000): Got
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: Not really since we are not even together
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: See Q32
[34] Ever argue with your other half: =_=
[35] You with your other half since: WE’RE NOT TOGETHER
[36] Are you straight/Lesbo: Straight
[37] Reasons you love your other half: She’s funny and crazily entertaining
[38] You and your other half in which stage: Huh?
[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: Me woo her
[40] Ever think of marry he/she: Definitely No.

THE FRIENDS
[41] Your first best friend: Choong Wai Meng, since 5
[42] Your first enemy: Can’t really remember
[43] The friend you love the most: My best friend?
[44] The enemy you hate the most(1only): Really none of this tag’s business
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: I have no idea….
[46] Your most handsome guy friend: Erm…also no idea
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: Annoying and idiotic bimbos/divas
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: Stupid rough ruffians
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: Yeah
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: Not ready to disclose yet.
[51] If your friend backstabbing you: If it’s not the first time, I will seriously consider opening hostilities
[52] If your friend betray you: I don’t like traitors.
[53] If your friend woo your lover: No comment
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: Well, I don’t know…
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: Nope, he’s a guy

THE STUDIES
[56] Are you a good student: Certainly.
[57] You always done your homeworks/assignments: Yes.
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: Mr Raj
[59] Always late to school/college: Punctuality is important to me.
[60] Your class: Y10S. The best class in school
[61] You love your seniors: No, I don’t even know them, maybe some in KBSM 4, they rock.
[62] Senior who you love the most: Erm, not really close to seniors.
[63] Your classmates good/bad: Well, some are cool, some can be cool at times, some are just purely uncool
[64] Excellent result classmate: Ashwin Narayan and to a lesser extent, Evelyn Chua Yi Lynn[65] Laziest classmate: I am really tempted to say Tiffany but she isn’t really lazy is she, Evelyn?

THE PEOPLE
[66] Smart people: Ashwin Narayan
[67] Stupid people: Anushka Baker (No offense kay….:P)
[68] Good looking people: Mitchell
[69] Ugly people: If I say Grace Loh, I am quite sure she’ll slap me. Nah….I don’t really know any ugly people.
[70] Funny people: Sean and Victor
[71] Cute people: Cute means ugly but adorable. I am not prepared to call anyone cute yet as it’ll probably offend them.
[72] Bad people: Lame Hephasteus Zeus. Go figure.
[73] Honest people: Ashwin Narayan
[74] Acting people: His name starts with an L and ends with an N. Go figure.
[75] You are what kind of people: Depends who this question is asked to. I am smart or so I hope and I can get abit arrogant and cocky at times. Overconfidence and my tendency to blurt stuff out without thinking twice are dangerous.

THE PREFER
76] Lip or eyes: Eyes.
[77] Hugs or kisses: HUGS!
[78] Shorter or taller: Shorter
[79] Hesitant or spontaneous: Spontaneous.
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: Stomach
[81] Listener or talker: Talker
[82] Romantic or rich: Romantic.
[83] Good husband or Good Father: Dad.

THE FUTURE
[84] Age to get marry: 40 seems to be a good number (Random)
[85] Numbers of kid(s): Hopefully none but I don’t really have faith in modern contraceptive devices.
[86] Career: Lawyer or Economist. Maybe politician.
[87] Salary: Well, that depends on the inflation rate of the next 20 years.
[88] Retirement age: When I am tired of it?
[89] Properties value: That also depends on inflation.
[90] Wishes: No comment.

THE VICTIMS
[91] Evelyn (Your present for turning 14!)
[92] Rachel
[93] Jono
[94] Sharon
[95] Mav

Labels:

3:55 AM
0 Comment(s)