<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7946875356194964400?origin\x3dhttp://pull-release-dead.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Knowing Me

-My name is Kian Seng

-Doing it with style since 31st Dec '93

-Capricornian through and through

-Professor of Procrastination

-10 A*s and 1 A for IGCSEs

-Year 11 of IIS for 2009/2010

-President of the Student Council

-Interact Club Director

-Vice Captain of Mars

-Insatiably Passionate

-Endlessly Curious

-Fantastically Critical

-Fiercely Protective

-Annoyingly Assertive

-Amazingly Rambunctious

-Flamboyantly Arrogant

Not enough? Go figure


Music, anyone?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Straight Talk Express



alternative exits.

Rockstarr Rachel
Dependable Joel
Trustworthy Grace
Amicable Hui Zen

Emo Mr Raj
Stylish Loong Sheng
Humble Mav
Shy Jamie
Pool Girl Jenny
Baller Wan Bang
Funny U-Guan
Fashionable William Teh
Cheerful Louis
Melancholic Kelvin
Kinky Kath
Sporty Kshitij
Head Prefect Jono
Quiet Natalie
Loud Nouvina
Pretty Susumel
Soft-spoken Pearlly
ODDBALL Evelyn

my days, not yours.

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010

thank you.

Edited by Yours Truly
Base Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Name 15 closest ppl 2 u (includin d person hu tagged u if u think he/she is close 2 u) :
A: Rachel
B: Wai Meng
C: Mav
D: Grace
E: Jon
F: Ashwin
G: Evelyn
H: Jia Yan
I: Hui Zen
J: Jacqueline
K: Keith
L: Chee Ying
M: Joel
N: Tiffany
O: Elaine

1. What is L's full name?
Lee Chee Ying

2.What is ur relationshp with H?
Jia Yan: Primary School Friends

3.What type of person is A?
Rachel: Cool, crazy and composed

4.How do you got 2 knw B?
Wai Meng: Tenby Kindergarten. We’ve been best of friends since 4.

5.What does D wants 2 b when she grows up?
Grace Loh: I don’t know….probably Chief Gossiper of the Year or something

6.Is it possible 4 F and K to married in d future?
Ashwin and Keith: Impossible

7.Who is M's favorite actor or actress?
Joel: No idea

8.Does I hv any bf or gf?
HZ: Not sure.

9.How is C's family background?
Mav: Mav’s dad owns the Music Store in Jusco and he has a brother who is in the same class with my brother.

10.Did u ever kissed N b4?
Tiff: Urgh, no thanks, I don’t kiss elephants…

11.What is E's favorite drama?
Jon: High School Musical I suppose…

12.Does J ever make u angry b4?
Jacq: She hasn’t made anyone angry before as far as I can remember…

13.What is G's occupation?
Evelyn:My full time mentor, quarelling partner, close friend.

14.Is O a funny person and does she ever make u laugh b4?
Elaine: I guess yes…

15. Is B preety /handsem??Describe her looks.
Wai Meng: Wai Meng is good looking I suppose, and since I am not a girl, I wouldn't know how to judge a guy's looks.

16.What is u saddest moment together wt J?
Jacq: None really…

17.Will C and L be a great couple?
Mav and Chee Ying: Probably yes in GAYland

18.Is A clever or stupid?
Rachel: If I say clever, God will kill me, if I say stupid, she will kill me. How?

19.Does K hates N?
Keith and Tiff: They don’t even know each other

20.Does E has any secret admirer?
Jon:Dunno

21.Did u argue wt F b4?
Ashwin: Well, the question should be “Have you agreed with F on anything before?”

22.Who is M's fav singer?
Joel: Dunno

23.What is ur happiest moment tat u share wt I???
HZ: Can’t remember

24..Who is O's best friend?
ElainE: Victor?


U must tag at least 3 ppl after u hv finish answering all d questions.Eve
JonBoi
Mav

Labels:

4:08 PM
0 Comment(s)