<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7946875356194964400?origin\x3dhttp://pull-release-dead.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Knowing Me

-My name is Kian Seng

-Doing it with style since 31st Dec '93

-Capricornian through and through

-Professor of Procrastination

-10 A*s and 1 A for IGCSEs

-Year 11 of IIS for 2009/2010

-President of the Student Council

-Interact Club Director

-Vice Captain of Mars

-Insatiably Passionate

-Endlessly Curious

-Fantastically Critical

-Fiercely Protective

-Annoyingly Assertive

-Amazingly Rambunctious

-Flamboyantly Arrogant

Not enough? Go figure


Music, anyone?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Straight Talk Express



alternative exits.

Rockstarr Rachel
Dependable Joel
Trustworthy Grace
Amicable Hui Zen

Emo Mr Raj
Stylish Loong Sheng
Humble Mav
Shy Jamie
Pool Girl Jenny
Baller Wan Bang
Funny U-Guan
Fashionable William Teh
Cheerful Louis
Melancholic Kelvin
Kinky Kath
Sporty Kshitij
Head Prefect Jono
Quiet Natalie
Loud Nouvina
Pretty Susumel
Soft-spoken Pearlly
ODDBALL Evelyn

my days, not yours.

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010

thank you.

Edited by Yours Truly
Base Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I think I should stop listing or numbering my posts. Its irritating at times. Therefore, from now on, I shall not number them.

Woke up super early this morning, went and bought sesame seed at the stupid gunung rapat wet market with my mum. Apparently, that particular market charges more than any other market. According to my mother, 1 packet of sesame seed in Pasir Pinji/Puteh market costs $1. The same packet costs 30 cents more at this wet market. Thats 33%!!!!

Ok, I also met Nasyim, of all people at the MARKET and I shall now cease to degrade this blog into some mindless rabble of markets and sesame seeds.

After coming back, tidied up my room desk and stuff and disposed of a TON of Mr Raj's papers. I suppose Mr Raj kills more trees in a month than the whole class does in a year.

Then, a few of my dad's workers came and painted my mum's room ceiling PINK and the hall light green. I am going to upload the photos once i get my phone back from my mum's car. My dad got a slap on his face when my mum and my sisters told him the pink was ugly. He was trying to impress the 3 of them, but my sisters snubbed him and told him that blue would had looked better....Hahaha...LOSER MOMENT.

The paint stank like hell and my mum had to evacuate from her own room to sleep with my sisters tonight. My dad said the paint stinks because the paint has been left in open air for a period of time. Well, the stench will wear off after one or two days. No worries.

While eating lunch, my left molars felt painful. Actually, it has been quite painful since a few days ago. I thought it was an ulcer and it will eventually go away. I finally couldn't stand it and looked into the mirror.

It looked white and I thought it was a gigantic ulcer. However, when I poked it, it was hard as diamond. Well, well, it turned out to be my wisdom teeth growing out and hitting the back molar. My dad refused to believe me until i had to point it to him and let him poke it....

Oh well, these few days, both my sisters who are turning 6 in March got one of their milk teeth extracted since the adult teeth is growing out and poking the milk ones. I never thought it will be this fast...after all they haven't even turned 6!

Well, I went to badminton at 3 and my dad went to get pomelos with his workers to be given as new year gifts to his malay partners/friends. My dad says the Malays absolutely ADORE pomeloes....My dad ended up buying one truck full of fruits. Pineapples, pomeloes and etc...

I have not done any of my homework and I shall now cease crapping and and confront the truckload of homework confronting me.

PS: Rachel got a new blog!

Labels:

7:17 PM
0 Comment(s)