Hey people! Grace here. You all know me from my previous blog:
www.xanga.com/lickinnYou guys are prolly wondering what the hell i'm doing here, in Kian Seng's page.
NO..i'm not planning to screw up his page..and NO..i'm not stealing his blog.
The main reason i'm here..blogging..(suprise suprise i'm blogging for once again!) is because well a few days ago i suddenly had the urge to blog.
Yes, MANY MANY MANY things have happened to me since i stop blogging.
Strange huh? Back when my blog still exist, my days were just plain old boring.
Now it's just so occupied with various events.
That doesn't mean I'm gonna tell you everything about my life. Keeping it low profile now.
Haha WTF i'm not a celebrity -___________-"
Well alot of people approached me and asked/begged me to blog again. Well, NO.
Not at the moment atlease. Maybe soon I suppose. You guys just have to wait and see ;)
What's so nice about my blog anyways? pssh.
Okay so as i've just mentioned. I'm not gonna start a blog.
So instead i'll be guest blogger here, in Kian Seng's blog. For maybe a couple of post?
He has so kindly offered me his blog to write in. (FYI: His password contains 6 alphabets and a number, go figure!) HAHAHAH.
Ummm really have nothing much to say.
This post was actually just to say HI to all my previous readers and to remember how it feels like to blog again.
Now, actually after completing one post. IT REALLY FEELS DARN AWKWARD TO WRITE AGAIN.
Gawd, I need to write more. HAAAAAH.
I'll prolly be posting something on D's blog:
www.xanga.com/master_dickdatherevengeSince he offered me his blog too lol.
So stay tuned!
THANKS KIAN SENG! I'M GONNA GO TRASH YOUR BLOG NOW!!
HAHA just kiddin ;)
XOXO,
Grace
Labels: Guest Bloggers