I went to a barbeque (YES IT IS SPELLED WITH A Q, NOT A C) at Wai Meng and Keith's house. Gotta know quite a number of people and met one of my childhood friends, Mrs Yee's nephew, Kah Woh. I just realised how small this world is when one of Wai Meng's close friends, Benjamin Ooi who goes to COP also knows Sharon and Rachel. How unexpected. Anyway, the bbq was sorta fun with abit of basketball before and after the meal, then playing chor di for half the time. It's been a good night afterall.
Secondly, my uncle and his sister, my aunt recently cobought a Nintendo Wii for us. It cost abt 1200 and came with 10 games and 2 remotes. I personally find it nothing much after the initial hoohah. Presenting:-



Next, my brother has recently acquired the skill of focusing his eyes into a point and basically acting silly, like this:-

Lastly, I saw this car plate at my gate and I am quite curious about how it came to be since Malaysian cars have 3 lettered and 4 numbers car plates.
Sorry I had to condense so many issues into one post as I am just too lazy to elaborate.
Labels: Daily Happenings In My Life
1:53 AM