I. WILL. NOT. INGEST. ANY. ABALONE. IN. MY. WHOLE. FCKIN. LIFE. AGAIN.
Today, I woke up feeling extremely unwell. I thought of not going to school, since most of the subjects today are not much of a deal. However, I wanted to go to school because I don't wanna miss Accountings.
Well, I puked abit before going up the car and the sick feeling lingered on. Once I reached the school, USAMA was bugging me and I rushed towards the toilet due to the sudden urge to puke.
Out of annoyance and agony, I actually told Usama to shut the fcuk up and I did not succeed in puking when I reached the toilet. However, later on after home room, I rushed towards the toilet again to puke. I puked out all the abalone soup and Mr Francis who was in the toilet was quite shocked to see me puking as hell and asked about my wellbeing.
I must admit it was much more better after the puking and I foolishly drank so much water. The Math Room and the Physics Lab was bone chilling cold and I was forced to borrow a jacket from Tiff. She promptly lent me and I felt extremely sick during physics class.
I finally could not take it and my classmates and Mr Teh advised me to head home. I gave up resisting and walked towards the office to call. Mrs Shan and Mrs Leong allowed me to go home and my godmother was coming to fetch me. Both Mrs Shan and Mrs Leong told me that I have to get her to sign something before taking me home.
Well, Ashwin and HZ escorted me to the Main Admin Office and after waiting for a while, I saw my godmother there. I was so nauseatic and sick that I just plopped down onto the car seat and my godmother sped home. She just woke up and was wearing a robe cvering her pjs, albeit a very nice robe. She was so shocked and was extremely concerned over my condition. Well, I forgot to make her sign that thing, so probably I will be in trouble.
Anyway, I came home and my mum called, telling me what medicine to eat. She said it was probably due to the pathetic abalone soup I had yesterday. Apparently, I have inherited the weak stomach of my mother and we are easily prone to indigestion and stomach wind.
Last night, due to overhunger, I just gobbled down everything without biting it thoroughly. My mother and I cannot eat abalone and if we eat it, we will puke our stomach out. Moreover, my body was already extremely weak last night after 5 days of near continuous tennis. I was so overstrained and I pushed myself too hard.
Well, I had medicine and right after I ate medicine, I puked out ALL the water and soup in the sink that was right next to me. I felt so much more better and I went to sleep after that. I woke up afresh and I was still feeling extremely lethargic but I felt much much better.
I woke up at 1, had some porridge and medicine and went to my grandmother's house opposite mine. She was very concerned as well because she saw my godmother bringing me home. She already sent my aunt over to check me up.
Ok, so thats that, I guess. I would like to thank all those who were concerned over my good health and the thing I need now is extremely huge amount of rest to recuperate from overstraining myself.
Labels: Daily Happenings In My Life