The dark clouds are already gathering above IIS to signify the most inauspicious moments of the year. Moments where the students' brains are stretched to their breaking point and their blood pressures are increased by three fold.While everyone else is already preparing vehemently, everyone as in Ashwin and Daniel, I am still sluggishly procrastinating like some pig. Goodness, hopefully I won't get any Bs this time round.
I am particularly worried of Biology since our dear teacher has taken one month leave to mourn the passing of her dear husband. We are left high and dry, without knowing which topics to study for the exam and our revision efforts are plunged into disarray.
I have slowly gained enough confidence to tackle Additional Mathematics. It really isn't that difficult as I envisioned it to be a few months ago. Once you get the hang of the daily routine, you'll be able to breeze through the question.
As I said earlier, exams are unneccesary menaces. It stresses everyone out and pushes everyone to the brink of insanity. Excluding Ashwin of course, after all he is a freak of nature!
Ok that was very mean of me. I was joking there. Ashwin has diligently studied for the past term and I am quite sure he can ace all the subjects and breeze through the exams with flying colors.
Labels: Examinations and Results
9:44 PM