My aunt just came back from CHina with my grandmother and her newly wed husband. He looks much more better than his photos and somehow he reminds me of someone I know, not sure who though..
He sure is a nice guy and last night, their supposedly wedding dinner which was held at Overseas consisted of only 1 table with my aunt's uncle, my granduncle, and my mum's brother/sister, me, my grandma, my dad and a few others. It was supposed to be a small dinner and my dad ended up paying and refusing to allow my aunt to pay. Note: its my mum's sister who is getting married.
It was ok la I guess, but the guy's chinese name is chang ching, which translate to Evergreen in English...hahah. He's from China and we brought him around Ipoh enjoying food and going to the tourist attractions.
Today morning he came over and he gave us angpao. My aunt gave one while he gave another one because its suppose to be some kind of tradition. 100 from each leh!
I am quite happy now in fact. :P
Labels: Daily Happenings In My Life
8:42 PM