<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7946875356194964400?origin\x3dhttp://pull-release-dead.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Knowing Me

-My name is Kian Seng

-Doing it with style since 31st Dec '93

-Capricornian through and through

-Professor of Procrastination

-10 A*s and 1 A for IGCSEs

-Year 11 of IIS for 2009/2010

-President of the Student Council

-Interact Club Director

-Vice Captain of Mars

-Insatiably Passionate

-Endlessly Curious

-Fantastically Critical

-Fiercely Protective

-Annoyingly Assertive

-Amazingly Rambunctious

-Flamboyantly Arrogant

Not enough? Go figure


Music, anyone?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Straight Talk Express



alternative exits.

Rockstarr Rachel
Dependable Joel
Trustworthy Grace
Amicable Hui Zen

Emo Mr Raj
Stylish Loong Sheng
Humble Mav
Shy Jamie
Pool Girl Jenny
Baller Wan Bang
Funny U-Guan
Fashionable William Teh
Cheerful Louis
Melancholic Kelvin
Kinky Kath
Sporty Kshitij
Head Prefect Jono
Quiet Natalie
Loud Nouvina
Pretty Susumel
Soft-spoken Pearlly
ODDBALL Evelyn

my days, not yours.

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010

thank you.

Edited by Yours Truly
Base Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, February 6, 2009

Sometimes, when I am free, like now, I sit down and wonder what will happen 30-40 years later down the road to certain people in my school.

Lets get this off my chest, Sean, Roshan and Co. are NOT stupid. They are extremely streetwise and throughout the short period of time I have known them, Sean has shown many glimpses of extreme intelligence while Roshan, well is just Roshan, I guess.

Although I believe I have absolutely NO right whatsoever to judge another man the same age as myself, I do believe that I have the right to express my very penned up opinions on both of these 2 very interesting individuals.

I tried MANY times to step into their shoes to feel their emotions, but lets just say, I fail miserably in doing it because there is always this huge barrier blocking me telling me that it is simply WRONG to do what they are currently doing.

They smoke, drink and club. Although I can accept the fact that they drink underage, heck everyone does it nowadays except Ashwin, but I simply cannot accept the fact that they smoke. How can they find such a thing even anywhere near fun?

Maybe its just the way I have been brought up. I have been brought up and told that there is a line and I am not to cross it like how certain quarters have done so. It simply is NOT RIGHT to do so.

I don't know about you, but I feel that certain things are only to be done after 18 and now is not the right time to do them. You need to focus on ur studies and you can go partying every night till you're crazy when you're in Uni.

My dad once said that until 18, I am not allowed to Drink or SMoke, and I can flirt my head off if I want. Just not drinking or smoking. After 18, in Uni, you can do whatever you can because at that time, you are an Adult and you have all the right to do it and I have no right to control you at that time.

Well, I think that Sean and Co and I come from absolutely different worlds.There are no LINES in their world, while I have my own barrier that I choose not to break till I am 18. I choose to abide by the barrier while they choose to break it at such a young age. The only thing they have not probably done is to do things married couples do at night.

They can be very civilised and intelligent. For example, I just had an incredibly civilised convo with Sean through msn and Roshan was being extremely participative in the Interact Club meeting. Sometimes, I think its insecurity that is pushing them towards the stupid things they do.

Its just a matter of perception I guess, but I believe with the right perception, even Sean and CO can succeed in life. After all, they are extremely streetwise and they are hardy people, much more hardy than Ashwin ever could be. They are just good souls smeared and led down the wrong road of life and if they could just take a huge step forward, they can twist their life back on the right track and become successful people. They have all the neccesary material, just a little bit of wisdom and morality.


The bottomline is its not too late. But again, who am I to judge?

Labels:

11:16 PM
3 Comment(s)