Today, Pn Zalyah passed the impromptu test papers back and gee, you could had imagined the class' reaction to the paper. Other than Ashwin, everyone was so =_= at the paper cuz more than half the class failed the paper while Evelyn and I barely scrapped through at 55%. The gap between Ashwin and everyone else was astounding. He got 93%!
Well, I gotta say, thats what you get if you study and revise everyday. Obviously, people like myself are not as diligent and hardworking as Dear Ashwin. Therefore, we slack off and did not revise everyday.
However, exams are coming near. In an attempt to erase the humiliating results and redeem the dent on my oh so humoungous ego and to shut Puan Zalyah and her big fat mouth up, I have decided to draw up a revision schedule that I will diligently follow for the rest of 2009 and 2010 till IGCSE.
I am quite disciplined and hopefully I will be able to follow it everyday. I will probably slack off during the 1 or 2 months after the exam and start the fire again 1 month before the exam. Behold, my schedule:


I deliberately planned it so that I will only need to study 1 and a half hours a day and I gave the more difficult subjects like Add Math and Bio 2 hrs a week whereas all the rest have 1 1/2 hrs a week. I stucked it on the wall so I can see it everytime I sit down in my room and start studying diligently, reminding myself of the most humiliating exam results I have ever had the misfortune to get in my life. 55% is nothing to shout about and I was darn annoyed at myself for not revising.
Well, at least now I have everything in place and I shall implement it with full speed ahead.
So I will study 2 subjects in a day at whatever time I like and I made it flexible enough to fit into my very flexible lifestyle. Won't hurt to have some encouraging slogans and I am quite sure if I am not prepared to sacrifice my procrastination, I will not get good results.
Effective from 5th February so I currently have some time to burn before I subject myself to utter slavery to books.
Labels: Examinations and Results
9:14 PM