Given a dose of the daily lecture on the female sex and alcohol by Sean and Co, I am quite sure one will go mad soon. Its practically the same thing repeated over and over again to the point of absolute redundancy.
As Keith has so wisely put it, the boys absolutely do not let go of any female specimen and can't stop talking about ANY girls walking pass the classroom with their oh so degrading minds.
They are like this bunch of desperate, deprived and disgusting creatures roaming among our civilisation, always ready to pounce on any unprotected and untaken females.
Therefore, this few days, I have decided to appease my annoyance and disgust with their amusing conversations on the female sex.
"Eh fcker, you know that girl was so fuckin hot and I couldn't keep my eyes off her....."
"Yeah, so freaggin hot and my "you know where" was already starting to go up adee...."
"Eh come lets go to the toilet and talk...."
Apparently, every Wednesday, during Physics period, certain members of my class love to congregrate in the toilet. They are seemingly so attracted to the stank of the toilet that they can go twice, or up to thrice in 1 hr 40 minutes. Of all places, they like to congregrate in the toilet. Maybe there's something special about the smell that stimulates their discussion on the female sex.
There was also their attempt during the Economics Class to corrupt one of my good friends and one of the most unexposed members of our class to certain videos of people publicly displaying their affection in the groin area to a very extreme extent, by lying to my friend that the video was about time dilation and the photo clock.
Don't even get me started on the issue of alcohol. Although I have my fair share of experience in drinking, I never seem to get the point of drinking it every weekend. I believe certain people in my class are either terminally insecure or they are just doing it to act cool.
Again, the issue of smoking is akin to the above. The 2 utmost acts of stupidity where one is paying to destroy his/her life. I do not understand the point behind turning yourself into a cloud puffing machine, I have never tried smoking, and the smell of the smoke is enough to turn me away.
Apart from smelling bad, the effects of smoking which includes dark colored lips and yellow teeth are most disgusting. Its utterly gross to even imagine the condition of an avid smoker's lungs.
Thankfully, none of my close circle of friends, excluding the person whose name rhymes with Burren and starts with an A, smokes.
Labels: Musings and Thoughts