<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7946875356194964400?origin\x3dhttp://pull-release-dead.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Knowing Me

-My name is Kian Seng

-Doing it with style since 31st Dec '93

-Capricornian through and through

-Professor of Procrastination

-10 A*s and 1 A for IGCSEs

-Year 11 of IIS for 2009/2010

-President of the Student Council

-Interact Club Director

-Vice Captain of Mars

-Insatiably Passionate

-Endlessly Curious

-Fantastically Critical

-Fiercely Protective

-Annoyingly Assertive

-Amazingly Rambunctious

-Flamboyantly Arrogant

Not enough? Go figure


Music, anyone?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Straight Talk Express



alternative exits.

Rockstarr Rachel
Dependable Joel
Trustworthy Grace
Amicable Hui Zen

Emo Mr Raj
Stylish Loong Sheng
Humble Mav
Shy Jamie
Pool Girl Jenny
Baller Wan Bang
Funny U-Guan
Fashionable William Teh
Cheerful Louis
Melancholic Kelvin
Kinky Kath
Sporty Kshitij
Head Prefect Jono
Quiet Natalie
Loud Nouvina
Pretty Susumel
Soft-spoken Pearlly
ODDBALL Evelyn

my days, not yours.

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010

thank you.

Edited by Yours Truly
Base Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Sunday, February 15, 2009

After yesterday dismal performance, I decided to enlist the help of Uncle Jeff, state tennis coach to give me tennis lessons. I went today for an hour with him and it proved to be enlightening with him indeed!

He tried to fine tune all parts of my game and he really drilled me hard by making me run and run and run. It was 60 bucks well spent, I guess.

On the way home, I passed my primary school friend's house and noticed that there was a huge gathering there so I asked whether I can come. One of my old friends said yes and I went back home to shower and change immediately.

As his house was quite near to mine, I walked there and paid 15 bucks for the food and drinks. It was really a fun thing and I enjoyed mixing with them so much more compared to the silly people in our school. Maybe its because this bunch of people was the ones that I grew up with.

To be honest, I would prefer to go to their school even if I were given money to study in IIS. IIS students are so stuck up and snobbish. They flaunt their money as if they are paper and their attitude stinks!

Well, I was introduced to a girl named Fiona Sham who I must say, is quite good looking. We talked quite alot and it was fun getting to know people, I guess....

In the end, someone started playing water and I took up a whole pail of water and splashed it on someone's head. :P. It was a girl and I went and hid in the house. Then, while they were all filling water, I just got the pail of water and walked towards them and poured all the water at them. 6-7 of them all kena water from me. MUAHHAA...but I allowed them to avenge themselves la by becoming their target for water balloons.

I was soaked wet, right till the underwear. Then, Dick Lam, the person who we were having the farewell party for left just when Mav came. Mav was lucky enough to be on time and once he came in, I filled the pail of water and poured in onto his head. He was soaked wet, thanks to me....

Then, everyone hid inside the house except for those who were already wet. I started pulling people out and splashing them with water. Someone screamed at me for wetting her clothes and her extra clothes. A million apologies! Well, I guess, if you were to come there tonight, you should be prepared to get wet.

Later on she forgave me and at 11.45, I walked back due to exhaustion and continued uncomfortablity under the wet shirt, pants and underwear.

It was one hell of fun with all of them and I swear to god, if I were given a choice to relive my life, I would had opposed my dad's decision to its very end.

Labels:

12:17 AM
1 Comment(s)