<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7946875356194964400?origin\x3dhttp://pull-release-dead.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Knowing Me

-My name is Kian Seng

-Doing it with style since 31st Dec '93

-Capricornian through and through

-Professor of Procrastination

-10 A*s and 1 A for IGCSEs

-Year 11 of IIS for 2009/2010

-President of the Student Council

-Interact Club Director

-Vice Captain of Mars

-Insatiably Passionate

-Endlessly Curious

-Fantastically Critical

-Fiercely Protective

-Annoyingly Assertive

-Amazingly Rambunctious

-Flamboyantly Arrogant

Not enough? Go figure


Music, anyone?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Straight Talk Express



alternative exits.

Rockstarr Rachel
Dependable Joel
Trustworthy Grace
Amicable Hui Zen

Emo Mr Raj
Stylish Loong Sheng
Humble Mav
Shy Jamie
Pool Girl Jenny
Baller Wan Bang
Funny U-Guan
Fashionable William Teh
Cheerful Louis
Melancholic Kelvin
Kinky Kath
Sporty Kshitij
Head Prefect Jono
Quiet Natalie
Loud Nouvina
Pretty Susumel
Soft-spoken Pearlly
ODDBALL Evelyn

my days, not yours.

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010

thank you.

Edited by Yours Truly
Base Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Monday, March 9, 2009

Today, my mother dropped me off at Ipoh Parade cuz I had to change something for my brother. Then after that, I walked around for a while and sat at Starbucks eventually. Apparently they charge you for dine in fees even when you did not say you are going to plonk your butt in their comfy cushions. But well, since they already charged me, might as well sit there and enjoy watching the envious passer bys.

At 3, I walked down to Yik Foong and it was drizzling. THankfully there was the corridor to keep me from getting wet though there were strips where I had to endure being pelted by the raindrops.

Then at Lily Yarn in Yik Foong while waiting for my mum to finish knitting, we heard that there's a new restaurant in town-David's Diner and so my mum decided to bring me there for dinner. Hui Zen also recommended the restaurant when I told him about it later on.

We went around 6.30 with my godmother and the first impression the shop gave me was a typical western cafe like restaurant you find in Malaysia. The food there certainly did look nice.

We ordered 2 set dinners (fish and steak), a mozarella mushroom burger and a few side dishes that came with the sets. Apparently the shop is owned by Jacob from Y8's parents. I saw him loitering there with a boring look on his face. The shop prides itself for American food so we were awaiting the food like hungry trolls.

You see, we must eat American food in the American way like our friend down there:

No lar, just joking there lar of course. Obviously we didn't eat like that and don't freak out, we aren't THAT American yet in terms of body size.

Anyway when the soup came, it was kinda ok, but its quite a small bowl, compared to Indulgence or Brewster. Of course, the price is also much more lower. After the soup, came the spring rolls, not bad.

Then when the main course came, all hell broke loose. Other than the fish which was not that bad, my steak was as hard as a rock. Apparently they cooked it "well done" when I asked for "medium rare". Then, the waiter took it back after I complained and they served me with a new plate.

The steak was no longer hard, but tough. As tough as the skin of a tree bark. I had to bite each small bit of the meat until my jaws began to tire out and I just gave up eating it. I just chew and suck out all its essence before spitting the stupid meat out. I have never eaten such unappealing steak before in my life. It is miles apart from the real sirloin steak I eat in America and even in Brewsters. Goodness...

We couldn't bother complaining so we just gobbled up the banana split, paid quickly and cabut. Really a waste of my energy biting and chewing the stupid beef and a waste of my stomach space.


And, before I end this, anyone care to have some GRAB ragoon?



Its supposed to be Crab Ragoon lar...just being mean. :P

Labels: ,

8:44 PM
0 Comment(s)