I sat down in a corner and thought, why?You know, I feel extremely helpless sometimes. I am so annoyed with some people in my school and I feel like strapping them onto a rocket and blasting them off to the moon. In my opinion, there are only 5 kinds of people
The so called "Cool Gang"You know what, some people are pains in the arse. Lumbering around as if you guys are cool, I feel sick to even look at any of you. Who the fuck would wear a jacket under the sweltering afternoon sun? To be frank, I feel disgusted when I think of you guys smoking and drinking. Guys, use your fuckin brain, OH WAIT, you don't have one or else you won't do stuff like smoking.
The HypocritesThe worse of the 5. These people are the ones who praise you in front and stab you from the back. I always like to keep these people close cuz as they say, keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer. These people are the ones who are willing to trade friendship for benefit. They gossip behind your back and spread rumors about everyone. I get utterly annoyed with this kind of people, especially when they are GUYS. Guys who have no backbone and act in utterly feminine ways should throw themselves off the cliff for the sake of mankind.
The ConformistsThese people form the majority of the school. The Prefectorial Board is a shining example of this. They do WHATEVER bullshit the principal tells them to do without thinking of its relevancy. Is this called Leadership? No. Its called spineless and cowardly. If you are genuinely against it, voice your bloody opinion out. Show your displeasure. I hate this kind of people because they say they support you, but they will NEVER support you in action. They will always follow what people does. The people who follow the rules to the dot are conformistic goats.
Don't give the " I dunnowor, Mr Louis say wan, must do lor". The recent unprecedented guarding of the toilet has shown how opinionless the prefects are. Guess what, if you don't know, why do it? I absolutely detest this kind of attitude, especially if it comes from the Deputy Head Boy who is supposed to DIRECT the operations of the Prefectorial Board. Utterly lame.
If you are a leader, you would have questioned the relevancy of guarding the toilets. If you are a leader and you have genuine concerns, you will VOICE it out civilly during the frequent prefectorial meetings. Its a meeting for goodness sake! If you are seriously opinionless, then resign. It just shows that you have no principles and can be swayed like a willow tree in a storm. Stop being a wallflower and do something about it.
"The Nerds"The ones who are super smart. These people are clever, however, a few of them like Ashwin have peculiar habits. These people are kinda nice and they deserve to be respected. However, being clever is useless if you are not practical. These people have alot of opinions, but they do not ACT them out. They just sit there like a wallflower.
"The Active and Outspoken"These are the true student leaders. Students who participate in the school team for sports, interact clubs, choir and other ECA. There are a few students in school who I respect for their iron will. They have opinions and they are here to speak them, by hook or by crook. They are going to make things happen and I seriously think they are our real leaders, not those yellow bellied cowardly prefects who do nothing for the students' sake.
They care for the school and when they are rendered helpless, they fight. Many teachers hate this kind of people because they are not the kind of people that can be pushed over. They have principles and they will stand by their principles. They ensure that their opinions are heard and MAKE things happen. These people are mature enough to understand the principle of peaceful disagreement and they are the people that should be made prefects because they genuinely care for the school.
Labels: Musings and Thoughts