I screwed up 48% of my teenage life
[ ] Gotten detention.
[ ] Gotten your phone taken away in class.
[ ] Gotten suspended.
[X] Gotten caught chewing gum.
[ ] Gotten caught cheating on a test.
Total: 1
[ ] Arrived late to class more than 5 times.
[ ] Didn’t do homework over 5 times
[ ] Turned at least 3 projects in late
[ ] Missed school cause you felt like it.
[X] Laughed so loud you got kicked out of class.
Total : 1
[ ] Got your mom / dad etc. to get you out of school.
[x] Texted people during class.
[x] Passed notes.
[x] Threw stuff across the room.
[x] Laughed at the teacher.
Total : 4
[ ] Pulled down the fire alarm.
[X] Went on myspace , facebook , xanga , etc. on the computer at school.
[X] Took pictures during school hours.
[x] Called someone during school hours.
[ ] Listened to an iPod , CD , etc. during class
Total : 3
[ ] Threw something at the teacher.
[ ] Went outside the classroom without permission.
[ ] Broke the dress code.
[ ] Failed a class.
[x] Ate food during class.
Total : 1
[ ] Gotten a call from school
[ ] Couldn’t go on a field trip cause you behaved badly.
[x] Didn’t take your stuff to school
[ ] Gotten a detention and didn't go.
[ ] Stuck up your middle finger at a teacher when they were not looking.
[X] Cursed during class loud enough so the teacher could hear.
Total : 2
[x] Faked your parents signature (Well my mum allows me to sign the stupid circulars as long as I tell her..:P)
[x] Slept in class.
[X] Cursed at a teacher to their face.
[x] Copied homework
total: 4
grand total : 16
Multiply by 3 =48
Then repost this as "I screwed up xx% of my teenage life".REMEMBER TO TAG 25 FRIENDS AND THE PERSON(s) WHO TAGGED YOU
I tag:
Joel Lai
William
Mav
Jon
Rachel Lee
Sharon
Hz
Eve
Wan Bang
Ashwin (He probably won’t do it)
Anyone else boring/stupid enough to do this.
--------------
30 Things You'd Never Think to Ask
Tag 5 people and have them do the same.
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No, do I look like some felon or drug dealer to you?
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster?
Nope
3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
Dog sledding? Yeap in Alaska 6 months ago.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Alone cuz I kick people down the bed when I am asleep
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
I believe it when I need to.
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Nah. I can't write descriptive writing or narrative writing very well.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Dur...he got convicted..
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Neither. Jessica Alba. :P
9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Dur, I have written a letter to Malaysiakini to express my displeasure at the recent political events in Perak. Maybe they should organise a debate on it.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
Yeah
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Not sure here. Maybe yes, maybe not.
12. What's your favorite commercial?
"I will follow you...quack quack" Digi commericals FTW!
13. Who was your first love?
My mother. (How obvious is that, she's the first woman that cared for me since the day I was born for christ sake....)
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
Wait another 2 years and ask me then.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Quite a number.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Yankees FTw!!1
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Nope
18.How often do you remember your dream?
Sometimes I guess.
19. What's the one thing on your mind?
Finishing this stupid tag
20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yeah, its something good that my dad has been telling me to do since young
21. What talent do you wish you had?
The talent of granting myself as many wishes as I want
22. Do you like Sushi?
If its from Kizuna or Amemoji, yeap. If its from Sushi King, NO.
23. What do you wear to bed?
Boxers and some random shirt I find in the wardrobe
24. Do you truly hate anyone?
No,at least not now.
25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Look at urm Q8?
26.Do you know anyone in jail?
Nope.
27. What food do you find disgusting?
Roses and potatoes at the moment.
28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Depends. Most of the time, no. Prefer doing it with them present. XD
29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
No. But I got hit by a football at the chin when I was really young.
30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
I believe in Dan Brown.
Teh, Joel, Wan Bang, Mav, Jon are tagged.
Labels: Tags