Regarding Eoin Colfer's books, I have absolutely nothing to comment.
Secondly, regarding the school, I have many comments but I cannot find an effective way to carry out remedies since the school administration is so obtuse. I give up.
Thirdly, regarding the debate, I thought the decision was unfair (50 marks apart) and the results were clearly biased. The Poi Lamians can't even construct a sentence in proper english, for christ sake! I would had flattened them if I spoke. Anyway, hopefully the school team, which is me, ashwin and evelyn will be able to avenge our friends who lost to them today and thrash the poilamians left right and centre in the rotary debates
Forthly, I always think that one must have an aim in life since young. Its fatally wrong to think that we should not prepare for our future now. I have heard many of our old school students who are currently so lost in life. Come on, set your target when you are young and work towards it.
Fifthly, I believe that its silly to whine about something and carrying out no action to remedy the situation. If you don't like something, either keep it in yourself OR do something about it.
Finally, thats all I gotta say today.
Labels: Daily Happenings In My Life
1:41 AM