<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7946875356194964400?origin\x3dhttp://pull-release-dead.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Knowing Me

-My name is Kian Seng

-Doing it with style since 31st Dec '93

-Capricornian through and through

-Professor of Procrastination

-10 A*s and 1 A for IGCSEs

-Year 11 of IIS for 2009/2010

-President of the Student Council

-Interact Club Director

-Vice Captain of Mars

-Insatiably Passionate

-Endlessly Curious

-Fantastically Critical

-Fiercely Protective

-Annoyingly Assertive

-Amazingly Rambunctious

-Flamboyantly Arrogant

Not enough? Go figure


Music, anyone?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Straight Talk Express



alternative exits.

Rockstarr Rachel
Dependable Joel
Trustworthy Grace
Amicable Hui Zen

Emo Mr Raj
Stylish Loong Sheng
Humble Mav
Shy Jamie
Pool Girl Jenny
Baller Wan Bang
Funny U-Guan
Fashionable William Teh
Cheerful Louis
Melancholic Kelvin
Kinky Kath
Sporty Kshitij
Head Prefect Jono
Quiet Natalie
Loud Nouvina
Pretty Susumel
Soft-spoken Pearlly
ODDBALL Evelyn

my days, not yours.

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010

thank you.

Edited by Yours Truly
Base Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, May 29, 2009

Ashwin claims that he can recite the first 24 numbers of pi, something of no small feat. Its a pity that Ashwin is so laodicean. He would have made a good leader. But, oh well....

To be honest, I have not lined up any plans for the holidays yet and I forgot to pay the money for prom ticket. Maybe I should just pay to the office on Monday.

Mrs Logen gave us 3 assignments to be done during the holidays while Mr Ang gave us 1 worksheet as well. Why can't we have a free holiday? Its after all A HOLIDAY...

Though, I am glad that I don't have to be in school for the next week. Inauguration was horrible today. I was yelled at in front of the whole assembly for not following convention in swearing. Just because everyone does it, doesn't mean that everyone MUST follow it. Just because no one has the intelligence to do it otherwise, it doesn't mean that any other ways is wrong. I don't remember reading about any hard and fast rule set in stone to swear in.

I really don't see whats so wrong with reading it paragraph by paragraph. I was so exasperated after being yelled at, so i simply just read and tried to be get over it as fast as possible.

On the other hand, I wasn't the only unhappy person in school. Grace was complaining about how rude some of her class members were. To be frank, she has obviously never been in MY class. I would prefer to study in KBSM 4 than year 10 anytime. I really do enjoy life in the KBSM stream and I am sure having a perfectly sane and experienced principal helps.

Mrs Leong is also very stressed. I heard through the grapevine that she seems to be piled with a ton of work and no one is helping her. The prom is also one of her problems. Well, lets hope that next year, the Council can be of a bigger help in organizing it. No offense to anyone, its really unfair to push everything onto one person while the others run off scot free. Delegation may be a trait all leaders possess, but OVERdelegation is something bad.

Anyway, good luck to both Grace and Mrs Leong in overcoming their respective problems. Hopefully by the start of the week after next, they won't be so stressed out anymore.

Labels:

4:14 PM
0 Comment(s)