After 2 weeks of tireless campaigning which was filled with excitement, Election Day is on Monday. D-Day as we call it.
Rahul and Kareem peaked too early with their revolution slogans which sort of faded off due to their lack of concrete plans. Rahul chose to fill his speeches and his campaign manager's speech with attacks on me.
I was attacked left, right and centre by Mr Rahul and the other candidates. Most of them said that I was unfit because of the Facebook issue. Well, the first 2 times they said it, people actually got stirred.
Yesterday during the debate, Mr Raj asked me a very interesting question about the facebook issue which I really had to answer from the heart. Rahul again chose to use his rebuttal speech to attack me. Once he received the mic, the whole assembly was literally booing him off. If not for Mr Raj's intervention, he would have been literally booed off the stage.
He went on and on about how insincere I was and in the meantime, pronouncing "apologee" as "apologi". He sounded like a broken record, playing the same song over and over again. I mean, if you talk about the same thing for 10 times in a row, people tend to get annoyed and bored.
Well, lets just say I didn't play Mr Nice Guy yesterday. I am sick of being attacked like a punching bag and during the rebuttals, I tore his speech apart and made him look like some immature and childish idiot.
Even after his horrible experience yesterday, his campaign manager again attempted to attack me and was again booed by the crowd. Even Mrs Leong booed Adrian! I can't imagine that they even want to attack me on the very last day. Utterly despicable gutter politics!
Well, Sean, my manager did an excellent job today morning. He sorta sneaked in an attack on all my competitors by comparing their level of maturity since they went on and on attacking me. Sean was definitely a great help and I appreciated his speech. Short and Sweet. Well Spoken!
Finally, I went into Year 8G, my last class, Rahul's class and totally slaughtered him so badly in front of everyone.
There, I am now having my fingers crossed hoping that with God's will, I will be able to win the elections On Monday.
Good Luck, Evelyn and may god be with you.
Labels: School Life