Went to jusco today. Had lunch with hz, grace and her mother at mcd. Her mother belanja'ed us mcd while we chatted. Saw many lala's and quite a number of people from our school. I also saw Mr Ang walking up and down looking for some plastic material for his camera flash or something. Wei jun and how chee were walking with a bunch of lalas from outside school...
Also saw that stupid duck and jia jun. That duck still refuses to stop the nonsense and went on and on, chasing after me when I entered Capcom, calling me unsavory names. Well, I ignored him all the way. Some people just don't learn.
Before I reached Jusco, I asked Grace to get me the tickets. She told me it was the first row in front when in actual fact, it was E1 and E2. Its the FIFTH row from the front, not first...something's wrong with her head nowadays.
We watched different movies. She watched Night at the Museum 2 while HZ and I watched Terminator. As the movies start at 2.45, we went bowling to kill time. You guys should have seen Grace's score....:P
After playing 2 games, we went to drink at the food and tea restaurant. Saw Mr Prakash and his wife.
Terminator was such a bore. The only part interesting was the last part and apparently there'll be MORE terminator movies. I thought this was the last. Oh god...
Then, after the movies, we went to MPH and I started making fun of Grace with all sorts of books and I accidentally pronounced Charlotte Bronte as Char-lot-te and I was subjected to torture by Grace and HZ.
Grace went home and HZ and I went looking for our prom attire. He doesn't have a coat so we went to Sub to look at their coats. Went back home after that.
And by the way, I am feeling fat and I am going to do something about it. Swimming and gym alternate days. Sounds good, will probably start tomorrow.
Labels: Daily Happenings In My Life