2 more days to D-Day.
I will be joking if I were to say that I am not tensed. I am sure as hell excited after all the hullabaloo and scalding attacks.
It has been an exciting week where 2 candidates who made the mistake of peaking too early saw their support plunge due to their lack of plans. It was surprising to see that 2 other candidates who were abit obscure last week rising up to the occasion this week. It could be a case of too little too late but well, anything can happen on Monday.
Hopefully, my slow, steady but interesting campaign will prevail. Although I do believe all my opponents are all very smart and clever people, there must be a winner in any election. I am hoping that I can carry votes from all classes, and truly become the President for All.
Well, with all said and done, its a popularity contest. Nothing more, nothing less. Lets hope that I have the neccesary popularity to win this election.
I went to Jusco today alone to watch X-men, fully intending to relax and release all the unneccesary tension the campaigning has caused. It was a nice movie. The effects were splendid.
Unfortunately, I have not accomplished my target. Still feeling uneasy, tense, worried and excited all at the same time. I really don't know what Monday will bring me. I think I will either lose with a huge majority or win with a huge majority.
I don't think it'll be a close fight at all. If the support I have detected through Assembly is translated into votes, I think I will win resoundingly.
However, I am still worried that people will take this as a joke and simply vote some Tom, Dick and Harry into the position.
You know, during the Facebook incident, something happened and made me believe that there is indeed a supreme being controlling everything. Everytime we make mistakes, there's a way out. Somehow, the way out is always illuminated and things turn out the way it should.
For all the support you have given me, thanks, God.
Labels: Musings and Thoughts