Today after school, I saw Nicholas' mother scolding at a few students outside the school near the fence for lending money to Nicholas and soliciting high returns. Mrs Shan saw it from her office I think and asked Mr Louis to go solve the issue. Talk about delegation....its an international school issue yet she asked Mr Louis to handle it. Haiz...
Then, Mr Louis confronted the lady and they started talking outside. Then, they shifted their talking spot to the guard house area. Yoghen and I were nosy so after our basketball game, we went and listen to the argument. Apparently, everyone was already crowding around the area, listening.
It seems that Nicholas' mother was insinuating that the lenders were loansharks and they tempt Nicholas into borrowing money from them. Mr Louis was annoyed. He was like "NO NO NO! You should not use the word loanshark, these boys only lend money to your son, no one else."
She seem to have forgotten that it was Nicholas who offered to pay 2 or 3 times the principal amount. How obtuse...
It also seems that Nicholas' father sent a letter to Mrs Shan about this issue and she came into my brother's class today and said that she has enough evidence to take LEGAL ACTION against the lenders who are just a bunch of 11 year old boys and even the borrower as well.
She seem to enjoy talking about taking legal action against everyone and everything.
Too bad my mother came before the argument ended. I await in excitement on the next episode of this unfolding drama.
See, I told you IIS never fails to surprise!
Labels: School Life
9:08 PM