What in the world is a fairy cake? Is it some strawberry cheese cake with fairy figurines on it?
Anyway, one of my mother's father's sixth brother (granduncle?) came back with a few other relatives. One of them was his godson. They are very nice people and funny as well. My granduncle kept on cracking jokes on all sorts of things and we were talking politics during dinner.
Apparently, my distant relative, my granduncle's cousin is one of the richest man in Asia. He owns all the Hard Rock Cafes in Asia and many hotel chains in SEA like Hilton, Four Seasons etc. He also owns part of Harrods or something like that and he has like 124314213 private residences across the globe.
Well, its not as if he is going to hand out money to us anytime soon. He is not very close to this side of the family and I have never seen him before.
Tomorrow's HZ's party. I already got him a present, haven't wrap it up yet. Probably will do tomorrow morning. Going to swimming then haircut before the gathering at 1.30. My hair is like a bunch of weeds growing and I find it extremely unsightly and silly looking.
Lastly, I still have tons of homework to be rushed through tomorrow night and sunday. Wish me luck on THAT, guys.
Labels: Daily Happenings In My Life
2:51 AM