Went for a haircut at Patrick's. Allowed him to do whatever he wanted with my hair and I don't know what to say at the end of the haircut. He waxed it and its like some mohawk.
Arrived at HZ's at 1.30 sharp. Got him a shirt. Btw, HZ, if it doesn't fit, tell me, so that I can return it to the shop and get a larger one. It was a tad too big for me but I assume that it will fit you just right.
Saw Jono and Maverick there. They began jamming until Amiera and Junior came. Joel and Cheryll came after that and we began eating. Jr thinks that if we were to wait for Grace, she will devour everything before we got a chance to even touch our chopsticks.
Finally, Grace arrived while we were eating. Di Sheng fetched her from his house when he fetched Loong sheng to violin class.
Then, after eating, HZ planned to watch a horror movie. Everyone just left to his room after like 5 seconds into the movie. It was not a very nice movie, very boring start. Grace was glued to HZ's laptop and we had to pull her away from it. We played "Spin the Bottle" and oh my, was it embarassing. Victor was the first victim and he was asked whether he masturbated everyday, which he replied no to. I googled "Truth or Dare Questions" and came up with a ton of very provocative and disturbing dares and questions.
The bottle was incessantly attracted to me. I was forced to sing at the balcony and prank call Pizza Hut (Which was hilarious). We also made fun of Yan Sheng and his new Exora, the one the Sultan doesn't have yet. Anyway, we put make up on Maverick and Victor as part of the dare. They looked so funny and Maverick looked like Adam Lambert with the mascara and eye shadow.
Anyway after playing the game for god knows how many donkey times, everyone got bored and we went down and Jonathan serenaded us by playing a few songs on the piano. HZ cut the cake Joel, Grace and Cheryll baked. It was PINK and it wasn't very nice.
Then, we just sat down at the hall and we talked for a while before some wise guy decided to play hide and seek. Loong Sheng arrived and he didn't want to be part of the hide and seek. However, we found out that Grace is a horrible seeker. It took her 10 whole minutes and yet, Maverick and I were still hiding. I was suffocating from the dust behind the sofa while she walked around like an idiot with her eyes closed.
Well, Joel was the next seeker. Grace went and hid behind the door while I hid behind the curtains opposite the door. Both of us were suffocating from the stuffiness of the room and after like 5 minutes, HZ came around looking for us. We thought he was trying to tempt us out, but well after another 5 minutes, we couldn't stand it and walked out. Apparently, Joel abandoned the quest and played basketball, so we were left there standing there, sweating like idiots.
After that, we were all tired and again commenced to chat at the main hall. LS said he hates muslims in front of Amiera and everyone was like 0.0. He apologised though. Then, we continued making fun of school life and Ms Tee SEAN SEAN. :P
Amiera was the first to leave at around 5.30, followed by Jr. Jono was busy serenading us with music while we just chatted to pass time. Finally, we decided to get up and cut the remaining 2 cakes. HZ had 3 cakes, mind you.
At like 6.15, my mum came and so I went back. LS cycled back the same time as well. Apparently, many people from our school live around that area.
Then, when I reached home, I felt very sticky with the waxed hair. I never liked styling my hair, makes me think that I am very dirty and oily. So I went and showered. After that, went out with my family to Kizuna for dinner and Wooley for ice kacang.
Ok, now I got my hair done, so the next thing is my shirt and slacks. My saturdays for the next 2 weeks are packed with all sorts of events.
2009 IIS Graduation Night- Night, 12th June
Emergency Years Remembrance Organised by IIS and Ipoh World. -Morning, 13th June.
Production-Night, 13th June
YMCA forum thingy-20th June
Btw, saw Mrs Lai while I was buying the prom ticket. She told me to remind Mr Louis to get more people to come along for the remembrance thing on 13th. Notably, Form 4 and 5 since they are studying about the Emergency.
Anyone interested? I think there's free lunch, not sure abt that.
Ok, thats abt all. Nitez!
Labels: Daily Happenings In My Life