The prom was immensely successful. After the usual speech and cert giving, there was the Latin Dances and the Violin Recital.
The dinner was not bad. The fillet and the pie was good. The soup was so-so.
Things got interesting during the after party. Originally, I didn't want to dance. But well, people pulled me up and I sorta just did it. It was a long long time since I last had so much fun dancing. I danced like fcuk like how I used to on the cruise every night. I was shit tired and my whole shirt was literally drenched in sweat. I told Mrs Wong that its good exercise and we should do it in pe. :P
It was fuckin intense and its seriously your loss if you didn't go.
After the prom, went to Baroom with wan bang, yk and all. Didn't go in as we heard that it was stuffed full of people. We later walked to Krave with Aaron and Gang. Went in there, initially didn't want to drink but circumstances dictate otherwise. Was asked to smoke, but did not. I hate smoking, it stinks and too addictive.
Drank beer and hennessy. I was sorta tired so did some dancing, but not as intense as before.
Overall, the night was a fuckin blast!!!!
Labels: Daily Happenings In My Life
12:57 AM