-My name is Kian Seng
-Doing it with style since 31st Dec '93
-Capricornian through and through
-Professor of Procrastination
-10 A*s and 1 A for IGCSEs
-Year 11 of IIS for 2009/2010
-President of the Student Council
-Interact Club Director
-Vice Captain of Mars
-Insatiably Passionate
-Endlessly Curious
-Fantastically Critical
-Fiercely Protective
-Annoyingly Assertive
-Amazingly Rambunctious
-Flamboyantly Arrogant
Not enough? Go figure
1. Do you have any secrets?
Dur, don’t you?
2. Have you ever tried not eating anything for a few days?
I doubt, maybe 2 days, but not a FEW days. I think its dumb for someone to starve oneself deliberately
3. Do you enjoy going to school?
I will probably be loathing every single day of the next week. Sometimes but there are certain people in school whose the downside. Rigidly conservative and patheticly strict. Srsly, get a life.
4. Coffee or more coffee?
Coffee is ok. I wouldn’t want to drink like 15 cups a day or smth like that though and get a caffein overdose.
5. Laughter or forever smiles?
Both? If I had to choose one, then I would prefer laughter. It helps prevent heart disease!
6. Who is more important? Lover or best friends?
At this stage of life, I would say best friends. Lover? Come on, we’re too young for a serious relationship. I mean yeah, there’s the usual “I love you forever” lines but do you really expect to marry a girl you know in high school 10 years down the road? Be realistic guys!
7. The person you like is already attached. what would you do?
I will be happy for her. I mean if you like a person, you would want her to be happy. If being attached to that guy means happiness for her, then by all means continue. Its unfair for me to butt in, right?
8. What made you smile today?
Well, I smile just so that I don’t look gloomy and destroy everyone else’s day. But if I were to be frank, the ending of Transformers 2 made me smile today.
9. Angelic or devilish?
Neither. I always believe that a person must have both sides of the coin to be balanced. Its no point being angelic when ur not enjoying it, is it?
10. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
26? A lawyer, hot girlfriend, great future, cool car. What more can I ask for?
11. Who are currently the most important people to you?
I don't know to be honest. My family and close friends I guess.
12. What is the most important thing in life?
Happiness, friends and family and my computer?
13. Are you single or attached?
Detached.
14. What is your favourite colour?
Green isn’t a bad color.
15. What is your wish?
To have an unlimited amount of wishes! I know I am greedy! Since wishes rarely come true, I might as well seize the chance.
16. Have you ever wondered what would happen afterlife?
Yeah. I always think that all the deceased will have yellow rings floating above their heads and huge feathery wings.
Srsly, no. I don’t bother to.
17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
I guess so, but I probably won’t forget. Its difficult to forget entirely about something until you are 80.
18. Which do you prefer? spending time with family members or close people who understand you?
Close people, I guess. Understand me? Is that even possible? I always thought it’s an oxymoron. Maybe Professor Ashwin will attempt to but will probably fail ultimately.
19. what is your biggest regret of your life?
The facebook issue. I do not feel that I was wrong neither do I regret annoying my dearest principal. I only regret getting my mother into that pile of shit and having her pull me out of it.
20. 5 people you're gonna tag
Joel
Wan Bang
William
Jamie
Susumel