Went to AMC at 10.30. First person I saw was LS and gang.
Then, went in and bought 20 bucks coupons. Walked around, saw my cousin and tried to look for the canteen as Hong Yan was there. The place was full of convoluted pathways and corridors and I had to ask a few people for directions. The place was jam packed with people.
Saw Rachel telling me
"YOU BETTER BUY THIS OR I WILL KILL YOU!" Stupid. As I was busy, so I quickly left to the canteen. Had to search for it for quite some time. Saw Louis and his brother.
Finally found the canteen. Then, walk, walk, walk, saw Joel, and a ton of people that I know by name like Yin jen, Choong Yang and all.
Met chun Kiat as he was dumped by Faiz. He followed me around and I dumped him to look for AMC girls I know. But couldn't find them, they weren't at their stalls.
Anyway, saw LS again with his girlfriend, Jojo. I think. Said hello to them and alot of other people s well like Toong and Vivian.
Finally, around 11.30, went back to Rachel's stall. Jono bought sat keh mah while Rachel FORCED me to buy her stupid peanut biscuits which caused $5! She was stretching the truth by saying the honey in the sat keh mah is pure honey and all those bullshit.
Uber Lame!
Went back at 12 to yik foong with Hong Yan. Yong Kit drove us there. He looked moody though.
In conclusion, I only went because SOMEONE forced me to. But I guess, the only thing I really did was meeting people and eating. I don't reallly like the huge crowds, especially the long queues...urgh!
Labels: Musings and Thoughts, Reviews