During the 2 hr Malay exam yesterday, Salsa, I and Victor were playing with the calculator, much to Mr Ang's amusement.
As the paper was extremely simple, we finished it within the first 1 hr. Then, Salsa came up with the brilliant idea of pretending that the calculator is a mobilephone. Well, I sorta picked it up and played along as well. Then, it sorta got infectious with Victor doing it as well.
Hahaha, I enjoy making fun of Salsa. I don't know why but during exams, I can notice her staring at me. She sits 2 seats away from me and she's right in front of the whiteboard. She stares at me whenever she finishes early with those big huge round eyes of hers.
She reminds me of a zombie sometimes...creepiness...
Hahha.
Anyway, Add Math P1 and Accounts P1 were quite simple. CHemistry was difficult though. I wonder what got into Puan Zalyah....urgh!
Random Fact of the Day: Salsa enjoys talking to herself and was recently exposed by Mrs Leong.
Labels: Examinations and Results
3:23 AM