I seriously had such a horrible day.
Firstly, at the end of the school day, I was arguing with Mr Francis over the Econs paper. No way in hell did I get so low marks. Take the 7 marks question for example, I wrote 7 main points and elaborated a bit. The points were all sensible and relevant.
Any sensible teacher would give me full marks for stating down all the points. But no, he only gave me 3/7! He said I lacked elaboration and he kept on insisting that I did not write one or two points. Oh come on, you were the one who said there's no definite answer in econs and now you cut my marks for not writing those points? Moreover, if you think I lacked elaboration, then why cut 4 marks? 2 marks is more than enough to be cut if you ask any other teacher.
I absolutely hate it when such narrow minded teachers mark my papers. They refuse to see anyone else's reasoning but their own. In the end, its just pure and dumb luck that he refuses to buy my argument even when they made perfect sense to everyone else.
I just gave up afte arguing with him for half an hour and more. All I can tell him was "Fine then, if thats what you want, then that's what you get for the next exam...I give up!"
Second thing was after I cme back from school, I phoned SNS, my computer supplier about whether my Windows XP Pro license is authentic cuz I don't know. They checked and say that I didn't buy the software from them and they only supplied the CPU. Then I asked them where else did the XP come from if they didn't install it since the CPU came with the XP Pro. Then they say they don't know.
SO stupid...FML
Labels: Daily Happenings In My Life, School Life
7:48 PM