I must admit, I am a sucker for slow and sentimental songs. I think they have alot of meaning in them and I utterly detest, hate, those repulsive, trashcan banging, mind boggling, destructive heavy metal music.
Nine inch nails reminds me of a mixture between a choir of bullfrogs croaking, a musical orchestra of chainsaws, a bunch of shrieking old hags and a group of old, vicious, widows scratching their long fingernails on the blackboard. Its a pain in the ass, ears and neck.
I do not understand how can anyone stand even a minute of their horrible and outright RAMBUNCTIOUS so called "songs". Its not even music! For god's sake, its just pure noise, NOISE created to irritate and annoy people.
Those people who like it must surely have an alien sense of music. The NOISE that the band that named itself after nails which are nine inches long is only suited for torturing prisoner inmates. It should never be broadcasted upon open airwaves. Its dangerous for the kids and the drivers! The noise could easily drive people up the wall literally.
That's why you don't hear them playing such songs on the radio often. Even the deejays know that its dangerous and poses a serious health and safety concern to mankind.
Ban them, I say!
Labels: Musings and Thoughts
11:35 PM