Mr Raj recently published his e-book titled "The Absent".
Since he so happens to be my English teacher, I might as well give him some free publicity.
You may download the first 19 pages for free and in order to read the subsequent pages, you'll have to register and pay USD 11.99, which is around RM42.
You may find the e-book at the below link:
http://www.ebook.com/eBooks/Adventure_Fiction/THE_ABSENTOh, I've read the free 19 pages and its nowhere near Adventure Fiction. Mr Raj categorised it wrongly and he'll be posting a new link soon.
Although I can't glean much from the first 19 pages, I believe its a very interesting book. It talks about working life, the perception of society, the emptiness in the narrator's soul, his opinion on social issues and the raging emotions thrashing around inside the narrator.
If you're into the emo thing, you should read it. But be warned, you will need to have a good enough grasp of the language since Mr Raj uses quite a number of big words in the book.
So to the Mr Dixon Chais out there, hard luck, my friend!
Until next time,
signin off,
Off to bed!
Labels: Reviews
2:39 AM