<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7946875356194964400?origin\x3dhttp://pull-release-dead.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Knowing Me

-My name is Kian Seng

-Doing it with style since 31st Dec '93

-Capricornian through and through

-Professor of Procrastination

-10 A*s and 1 A for IGCSEs

-Year 11 of IIS for 2009/2010

-President of the Student Council

-Interact Club Director

-Vice Captain of Mars

-Insatiably Passionate

-Endlessly Curious

-Fantastically Critical

-Fiercely Protective

-Annoyingly Assertive

-Amazingly Rambunctious

-Flamboyantly Arrogant

Not enough? Go figure


Music, anyone?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Straight Talk Express



alternative exits.

Rockstarr Rachel
Dependable Joel
Trustworthy Grace
Amicable Hui Zen

Emo Mr Raj
Stylish Loong Sheng
Humble Mav
Shy Jamie
Pool Girl Jenny
Baller Wan Bang
Funny U-Guan
Fashionable William Teh
Cheerful Louis
Melancholic Kelvin
Kinky Kath
Sporty Kshitij
Head Prefect Jono
Quiet Natalie
Loud Nouvina
Pretty Susumel
Soft-spoken Pearlly
ODDBALL Evelyn

my days, not yours.

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010

thank you.

Edited by Yours Truly
Base Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, August 21, 2009

Another day spent in da club.

Woke up, went to club at 10.25, swam like 7 laps and the pool closed at 11. Then, showered, sat down to study chemistry.

Finished revising Particulate Nature of Matter and Experimental Techniques.

Then, Shun Yang came. We chatted abt stuff and waited for the stupid snooker room to open at 1.

The curator came at 1 and opened the doors only to be met by a rampage of hungry snooker players. Shun Yang played with this uncle friend of his while I played pool.

Pool is so much more easier than snooker. The balls and holes are bigger while the table is smaller. Its really just potting balls. Shun Yang came over to play pool and he beat me. He also taught me a lil abt how to hit the ball and all. Quite a nice guy.

LS came and Shun Yang left at arond 3. LS and I played a game of snooker and I lost like 80-30. Well, I know the scoreline is huge, but he played for 2 years and I played for like a month at most? At least I didn't lose with single digits!

Then, after our game, Bryan Liew and his friends came to play with LS. I resumed my pool game and I taught this guy Min Han, the squash dude to play pool. I'm not a pro but well I know the basics lar...

After he left at around 4, LS came over to play pool and he again pwned me 4 frames to 1. And I only won cuz he accidentally potted the black ball without clearing the others.

Then I tried playing snooker again, its really a difficult game with the table so darn huge and the balls being so small. No wonder, people take YEARS to even become reasonably good. Its not like tennis or badminton, you must really use your brain to think alot before you start hitting.

LS and Bryan are really good in it probably due to their years of practice. They went back somewhere around 6. I played pool until 7 and went back as well.

Until next time

signin' off

THERE'S NO H1N1 IN JUSCO, ITS A HOAX!

Labels:

10:39 PM
0 Comment(s)