If there's an award for the most slow teacher in school, Mr Francis would probably win it.
You wanna know why?
Well, he has been holding onto our exercise book for one whole school year! We passed it up somewhere in october and we constantly pestered him for the book throughout the year. He always says, "Oh I'll give it back to you guys next week, don't worry..."
Then, we passed up another assignment somewhere mid April and he promised us next week, we'll get it back.
Weeks and weeks and weeks, well until 25th July, NOTHING came back.
He always says he's busy. Well yea, if someone as busy as Pn Zalyah and all the other teachers who also had many responsibilities other than teaching can give us back books on time, I am sure he can as well. Even if he is THAT busy, don't tell me he can't find time among 365 days to mark books, a basic responsibility of a teacher!
I have nothing personally against him, but well, if he can go around designing book covers for other people, I am sure he can mark our books and hand it back promptly as well!
And sorry Mr Raj if I offended you there, I know he's ur close friend, but that's the fact of life, i guess.
Labels: Musings and Thoughts
1:30 AM