Improper sleeping patterns. I have been sleeping at weird hours and waking up at even weirder hours of the day. For example, I slept at 7 in the evening and woke up at 9. Slept at 5 in the morning to wake up at 1 in the afternoon.

School's gonna reopen which sucks cuz I want more holidays. Its unsafe for school to reopen especially when its an international school whereby so many students are to come back from the overseas. They have instituted a body temperature check 3 times a day since school reopened for the KBSMs. Its a good safety precaution. I mean, its better to be safe than sorry!

The knowledge of facing the IGCSE's in less than 11 months is no less unsettling. The very notion of being in Year 11, the final year of high school has struck off waves of different emotions in me. Time really flies. Year 10 passed so quickly and the next thing I know, I am facing the doors of Year 11.

No, not this door, my dad didn't pay 14k for this.


Now these are better.....
I can already imagine myself in the exam hall conscientiously doing one of the more important exams of my life.
I don't really look forward to Year 11 after thinking it over cuz its like signalling the end of my high school life, which amid everything, has been great. The only thing I am looking forward to in the new academic year is the 45 minute long lunch and 30 minute long recess.
I sorta pissed Rach off for not apologizing to this 12 year old bitch. The 12 year old girl apologised but I really cannot bring myself to saying sorry to such a monkey. Yeh, I'm a huge egoist.
Sorry Rach, but I am not going to say sorry to that girl. Sorry.

Daddy, daddy, can I have this:
Until next time
signin' off
PICTURES!!!
Labels: Musings and Thoughts