Went to golf club today morning for swimming. Then while waiting for my mum, I walked around and when I walked pass the snooker room or rather the billiards room, the security guard was just opening the door, air-cond. and lights. So I went in joyfully and began playing alone.
The snooker tables in RPGC are brand new, much more better than the Infi ones. The balls are all shiny and well, the whole place spells "NEW". Awesome.
My brother was looking for me and he saw me at the snooker room, so he tried playing as well. He looks strange with the cue, cuz its obviously tooo long for him.
Then, my brother says my mum came and was talking to a friend of hers. So I walked back to the swimming pool and my mum told me to go learn golf. So, we went to the driving range and asked for the price and all.
Its 700++ for a new golf set, 250 per month for golf lessons, really expensive. My mum says have to ask my dad first but well, as my mum says, its better for me to learn now with my dad's money than next time when I have to fork out on my own.
And, I have been slacking off since the start of the holidays, well obviously slacking is the main point of the hols, but I am so gonna start studying chem and a math so I won't be blur and lost when I go into Y11.
Until next time'
signin' off
Off to somewhere in the middle of nowhere....
Labels: Daily Happenings In My Life, Musings and Thoughts
12:41 PM