My dad's not going to be a happy man when he sees the bill from the club. Around 900 for golf and 25 for my food for 4 days in the club...
Been hanging out too much at da club and its getting bored. Nevertheless, I find golf interesting and I want to learn the game as fast as possible cuz Terry's leaving on the 13th September.
Terrible, ain't it?
Ok, so will be going out with da gang later to watch some movie and dinner at da club with my grandmother.
Then, will have to print out the letter and think of abt my speech in the Assembly tomorrow.
My monkey gave me a link to the vista theme for my comp. Not bad bro, thanks....
Over the past 96 hrs, I have been sleeping at extremely outlandish hours and being awake at the most ungodly hours. Waking up at odd hours like 2 and staying up till like 7 and having breakfast before sleeping till like 11. My dad was sorta crossed that I woke up late today,
I hope I am not too lethargic for school on Tuesday morning. I swear I feel so unprepared and I want my holidays back. This'll probably my last holiday where I can truly throw everything away and have some fun cuz next yr summer hols, I'm going to get my IGCSE results and probably starting A levels.
See how fast time flies, it soars across our lives like an arrow that has unlimited momentum. With just a blink of an eye, its yet another academic year already.
Labels: Musings and Thoughts
5:59 AM