I was talking to Wan Bang just now and it sorta sparked a thought.
How did I come to know some people in school?
I really can't remember EXACTLY how I gotta know Wan Bang and a ton of other people.
I can remember bits and pieces on how I knew the below few people:
RachPSPA. I was looking for a seat to have lunch, saw an empty seat in her gang, so I walked up and asked whether I can take the seat. Sharon pulled me down and asked me to sit down and began introducing herself. Rachel joined in as well.
GraceIn Form 1. She was this goodie two shoes girl who's ultra competitive. She found out that I was her long lost classmate from Std1. Elaine and her seem to hate me. As the days passed, we argue over everything ranging from studies to her face. I think she used to be jealous or smth, always yelling at me.
Hui ZenIn Form 1 as well. I think I was among one of the first classmates to talk to him on his first day of school. He sat at a corner being sorta shy and quiet.
PradeepIn Form 1. I sat near him on the first day and we struck off conversation. Found him to be very amicable and trustworthy. Funny too!
MavKnew him from tuition at Std 4. We sorta remembered that we were once from the same school in Std 1. Well, he came back in Year 8. Was surprised to see him walking into our classroom. He sat beside me and we caught up with each other over what happened over the years.
JonoWas doing my prefectorial duties conscientiously and wanted to kick people out of class from the then KBSM 2. Saw Jono in there, asked for the monitor and turned out that he was the monitor. Zha dou.
Only got to know him better when he came into Yr 10.
MelWas a kindergarten friend. She used to tie my shoelaces for me cuz I suck in tying shoelaces. Then we went to the same chinese tuition for 3-4 years before I got promoted to a higher class. She went to Ho Seng Onn while I went to Gunung Rapat.
Met her again this year in CHERYLL HO'S BLOG. Cheryll and I were so surprised and it was sorta unexpected cuz I didn't know the Mel I have been seeing in everyone's blog is my friend, MELANIE LEONG!
Joel When I first met him, I only knew him as one of Grace's classmates and I was never close to him cuz his brother was intimidating. I played basketball with him but thats abt it until like this year when I added him on msn. We started talking and now he's my primate pet.
U-GuanKnew him through Mel's fb wall posts only recently. I mean I saw his name mentioned once or twice in people's blog until when I made fun of Mel on fb, he high fived me. Then we went on to cooperate in torturing Mel's fb. He added me on fb and I added him on msn. Then, I started tagging him and LS, him and Mel started the CFS.
Evelyn ChuaI know, you'll be pissed if I told you that I really can't remember how we got to know each other. I am sorry, I think it was when you came into Year 8 and you turned out to be some great Math genius. I added you on msn or was it you who added me? Can't remember at all!
Loong ShengI used to follow Chee Ying to ISC for badminton and LS is Chee Ying's friend. So, we played badminton and then we were like hi bye acquaintances. Also heard of him through Grace cuz they're close friends. Added him on fb and msn, but we rarely talk. Then until recently, he started spamming my tag and became part of the CFS.
Hong YanWere childhood friends. Participated in the Anna and the King movie cast. My mum and hers were good friends. Lost contact in primary school years until secondary school when her mum appeared again. She came into the school and she was like a godsister to me. Now our families are kinda close, so see her often.
Yong Kit Know him by name only until he got together with Hong Yan. Went out with him a few times with hong yan. He's a quiet guy so I don't really have much to talk to him.
Wan BangKnew him by name only in Form 1. When I finally had the courage to join in the basketball games, I started talking to him occasionally and gotta know him better during the Sports Carnival cuz he was in Mars. Added him on msn and he was one of the more approachable guys in KBSM 2 at that time. Always foolin around on msn with him. He was and still is the awesome basketball player of Mars.
Wai Meng
Was my first childhood friend since kindergarten. He used to play chess with me after school everyday at the porch where Mr Louis conducts the assembly every morning. At that time, the school had chess sets there for those who're bored to take and play. We play everyday while waiting for our parents to come and fetch us. I got to know his brothers as well though they didn't play chess with me.
I always lose and being the egoistic prick I was, I cry everytime I lose, which means everyday. So, sooner or later, he learnt to let me win bit by bit. He always goes easy on me. Then, he went to ACS and I went to Gunung Rapat. We still went to the same tuitions and we used to sit together as best of friends.
He's a really slow learner and eater and I always play with him when I was younger. We lost contact after std 6. Then, found him again when I met his brother in PSPA JAC. Added him on msn and met him like 3 years after we last saw each other.
Always MIA on msn cuz he sleeps early and wakes up at irregular and ungodly hours like 4 in the morning. He's now my personal computer whiz kid. He solves my technological problems, so yeah!
Well, thts abt all I can remember, so,
Until next time'
signin' off
off to regurgitate more memories!
Labels: Musings and Thoughts