Went to club at 8.30 to swim. Finish at 9 smth then sit and talked with mum while waiting for my brother. Saw the golf coach at 11.30 and he recommended that I start tomorrow since he's leaving on 30th Sept.
I would have finished a term by the time he leaves. ANymore later, no more.
Then, checked my add math work and saw Azrul. At 1, played pool and abit of snooker. I just got my supplementary card and went for lunch at the cafeteria. My lunch consisted of a kaya puff and teh tarik.
Continued pooling and snookering. I don't like snooker that much, its frustratingly difficult to play.
Went off at 6 to Kopitiam for a reunion. Hilarious. Came back at 11.
By the way, one of the longest serving and greatest Senators of the USA, Sen. Teddy Kennedy passed away aged 77. He served as a senator for 47 years! He authored alot of major legislation and is often hailed as a very good negotiator and orator.
Thats abt it for today lar. I wanted to follow Mel and UG to jusco today but I watched GI Joe adee and I don't really know their friends, so I didn't go.
So, until next time
signin' off
Off to urgh...i dunno
Labels: Daily Happenings In My Life
11:36 PM