Firstly, I was cheated off my House Captaincy.
What happened was somehow they combined the Secretary, Captain and Vice Captain elections together into one election where everyone gets 3 votes.
Nobody knew that and we thought that all 3 positions are separately elected. So I got 30 votes among the 4 nominees.
Then, they called the votes for Inbba and Wing Yan. Inbba got 35 votes. We thought she and wing yan were in the Vice Captain contest so we all voted for her.
We didn't know that the person with the highest vote count wins the Captaincy, which obviously happened today. In addition to that, Mr Francis voiced his opposition to me being elected Captain cuz I am already holding the presidency of the council.
So, Inbba was made Captain, I was made V.Captain and Wing Yan got Secretary.
What a lame thing srsly....
Anyway, the mission statement for Mars is "WIN!" and the motto is "From Zeroes To Heroes". Andrew is designing the crest while I have no idea what will happen to the cheer. Probably the Captain would deal with it.
Secondly I got my Interact Club Director badge....
Thirdly, went to club today. Saw Shun Yang, played pool with him. Lost 3 frames, won 1. Not bad. He then fetched me to the driving range and I practiced for a while before Terry finished his lesson with students from our school.
He took a video of me and put it through some analysis software. It compared my swing and a pro's swing. Apparently, my knees weren't bent and my arms weren;t straight, so he corrected me and I started practicing.
Now I am still struggling with it. The club only hits it well 50:50. Therefore, it means I have to practice more.
Labels: Daily Happenings In My Life, Musings and Thoughts