Firstly, snooker tables in jusco are horrible. The pool table is too small and the bowling alley is rotten. The customer service is terrible and I had to yell at them to make them do my bidding.
Secondly, today's the first day of school. Surprise surprise, Mrs Shan and Mrs Prakash are our English teachers. School was not really interesting and I've came to the conclusion that many representatives in the student council are either deft, dumb or they're utter morons. I called for a meeting during lunch today and I announced it through the P.A. system 3 times.
Fuckin morons, I am thankful that there's gonna be new elections in some classes.
The new roof echoes the p.a. system so its incredibly loud now and still, some people fail to hear it.
Teachers have already been piling homework on the first day of school. Zha dou...
During ICT today, Mr Ang talked about marriage/women and why its bad when a guy and a girl who's not married live together. He was initially talking about the last chapter of ICT, S.A.D. which made me fall asleep. It was so darn boring and somehow the question of Daniel getting married got up and he went on and on about it. He also picked on Roshan when we made fun of him marrying Salsa.
I fell asleep while typing this...so its supposed to be published on Tuesday night...XD
Labels: Daily Happenings In My Life
9:07 PM