Yeah I know, my blog is slowly dying.
Heard that our school lost 3-6 to SMI. Well at least, they scored 3, so I guess its good enough.
There was a golf fair at the club's driving range over the past 3 days.
I went everyday to use the clubs on free demonstration. Bought 2 gloves, or rather 2 for the price of 1. Nike, Titlist, TaylorMade all had stalls there and I was trying out their clubs with free range balls. So I practiced without paying for the range balls and using awesome clubs which are out of my economic range as of now .
There was 1 club that stood out from all the others. When I took it up and just start hitting balls, there was absolutely no error. It has the feel in it, if you get what I mean.
Well, you know how much it cost? 15ooo for the whole set, meaning 1k+ for EACH club since there're 14 clubs in a set. No wonder its so good...
I spent today at the club as well. I ended up talking to Justin and Kent around 6.30 till like 8 cuz Justin had nothing better to do and Kent can't play tennis cuz he had blisters. Nice people to talk to, both very humble even when they're among the nation's top youth athletes.
Yeah and Justin was sorta uneasy cuz everywhere we go, we could hear those uncles talking about politics and MCA and his father. Those uncles knew that justin is there and yet still want to gossip abt people's father.
Kinda rude, really...
Labels: Daily Happenings In My Life
10:27 PM