Yesterday, there was the house meetings. Mars and Neptune gathered at the different sides of the basketball court while Jupiter gathered at the canteen which is near.
Then, the Jovians decided to play the silly drums so loudly that I couldn't hear my own voice, so Mr Francis suggested that I use the mic. We asked Mrs Wong and she said ok.
While I was talking through the mic, Mr Prakash who was probably kinda pissed since he can't control the silly Neptunians came over and scolded me and alleged that my usage of the mic has placed them in a disadvantage and its too loud.
He was yelling at me so I who was pissed at well at Mars, reacted without thinking and blurted "JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A MIC". He burst into rage and said "DON'T BE RUDE TO ME....!"
Fine lor, then I gave back the mic to Mr Francis. Then, after that, probably cuz Neptune ended up last yesterday, Mr Prakash went and made a huge fuss to Ms Wong.
Ms Wong ended up telling the whole school about "certain people" who misuse the PA system...." and the whole "school spirit" stuff during Assembly.
Then when I was talking to Monkey during recess, she cornered me and gave me a lecture. The thing that annoyed me most was,
"Did you know that your tone come across as obnoxious and rude according to some teachers and students? You're elected Student president, and I think you've gotta be a role model for others...."
However, Ms Wong did say it was Mr Prakash's fault too. But I guess when 2 pissed people interact, sparks simply fly.
WTF, OBNOXIOUS?! I got so pissed, so I walked away and asked Pn Wan whether she thinks I am OBNOXIOUS. Apparently, she said, some other teacher and herself also thinks so too. Then i asked Pradeep who thinks I am not.
Ok, this is EXACTLY why I get so demotivated by this darn school. OBNOXIOUS?! I feel so insulted now. If I am OBNOXIOUS, I would not have received so many votes during Election Day. If I am OBNOXIOUS, I don't see why teachers still talk to me, unless of course, they're hypocrits themselves. If I am OBNOXIOUS, I won't be even talking to people under my grade level! If I am OBNOXIOUS, I won't have any friends.
I mean yeah, no doubt it was partially my fault for just blurting out at him like that. Its rude, yeah. I admit. Therefore, I shall apologise to him tomorrow when I see him. However, its utterly unprofessional and disgraceful to see
TEACHERS, who are supposedly role models, backstabbing me behind the scenes and even admit to the fact!
How dare they ask me to be a role model when THEY THEMSELVES ARE NOT EXACTLY BEING PERFECT HUMANS, are they? I remember hearing Mdm Pang gossiping about her students in the office. THAT, my friends, is OUTRIGHT BACKSTABBING. Its VICIOUS and RUDE.
Fuck off lar, if you can backstab, so can I, but why should I stoop to YOUR LEVEL?
Pathetic. I am not going to give a shit anymore about Mars. Let it be embarassed during the cheer. I don't CARE.
Labels: Musings and Thoughts