<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7946875356194964400?origin\x3dhttp://pull-release-dead.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Knowing Me

-My name is Kian Seng

-Doing it with style since 31st Dec '93

-Capricornian through and through

-Professor of Procrastination

-10 A*s and 1 A for IGCSEs

-Year 11 of IIS for 2009/2010

-President of the Student Council

-Interact Club Director

-Vice Captain of Mars

-Insatiably Passionate

-Endlessly Curious

-Fantastically Critical

-Fiercely Protective

-Annoyingly Assertive

-Amazingly Rambunctious

-Flamboyantly Arrogant

Not enough? Go figure


Music, anyone?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Straight Talk Express



alternative exits.

Rockstarr Rachel
Dependable Joel
Trustworthy Grace
Amicable Hui Zen

Emo Mr Raj
Stylish Loong Sheng
Humble Mav
Shy Jamie
Pool Girl Jenny
Baller Wan Bang
Funny U-Guan
Fashionable William Teh
Cheerful Louis
Melancholic Kelvin
Kinky Kath
Sporty Kshitij
Head Prefect Jono
Quiet Natalie
Loud Nouvina
Pretty Susumel
Soft-spoken Pearlly
ODDBALL Evelyn

my days, not yours.

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010

thank you.

Edited by Yours Truly
Base Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Went to watch New Moon today. Utterly and irrevocably hated every second of the movie as I was sandwiched between 2 couples. The movie reminded me of something that I was heartbroken over for the past week. The whole 2 hr and 15 mins were outright torturing.

Bella Swan is a terrible whiny girl who has nothing better to do other than grumbling over Edward breaking up with her. I hated how she brushed aside Jacob after what he done for her. She disgraces all the women in the society.

Don't even get me started on the ending. BELLA MARRY ME....fuck lar, so cliche. Pfft, get a better ending next time man. For those Twillight lovers out there, you guys are either mentally unsound or you're possessed. The books are already bad enough, the movie is just appalling.

THE WORST THING WAS RIGHT AFTER THE MOVIE, I SAW ONE HALF OF THE SOURCE OF MY HEARTBREAK. OH, THE FUCKING IRONY.

And as if thats not enough, my mum had to insist that I take the bus home from Jusco. She gave me RM 18. RM 11 for the movie ticket and the rest for my transport. I am supposed to find a way back home without asking her to fetch me.

She told me that I've gotta learn how to take the bus, as if I don't know how to. Anyway, I waited for half an hour in front of the Jusco police station for the silly old bus. It was starting to drizzle and finally the bus arrived. I stepped on to the musky bus and took off. Apparently, I am supposed to take this bus to Town and from Town, another bus back to Gunung Rapat where i live near.

Anyway, there was this cranky and helpful lady conducter that taught me which buses to take. The bus ticket from jusco to somewhere in town was RM 1.50. Then, I exited the bus near the old town bridge and had to chase after the Gunung Rapat bus.

It was $1.30 bck to Gunung Rapat. I ended up being taken on a joyride all around town with frequent stops here and there. The bus was chock full of people and I nearly suffocated from the combined stench of sweat and bangladeshi/indonesian workers.

I fell asleep on the bus and finally arrived at my stop at 6 o clock! My movie ended at 4 and I started waiting at 4.15. 1 HR AND 45 FUCKING MINUTES TAKEN TO COMMUTE BETWEEN JUSCO AND MY HOUSE.

GOD, I can get to KL in that time frame.

Then my mum had to pour salt on the wound by saying, "SEE! Now you know how luxurious your life is and how normal people who are not as lucky as you do have to commute everyday...BLAH BLAH BLAH. She went on and on and I got into a row with her again.

Fuck lar, so pathetic. The buses were disgustingly old smoke-belching metal junk. Seriously, its high time for the government to do smth about it man. At the rate of how things are going, Ipoh would need another million years before it can be on par with Singapore or even KL....

Labels: ,

12:03 AM
0 Comment(s)